Mixtrack TSI For Traktor Pro
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Mixtrack TSI For Traktor Pro

Ok so we all know included tsi. is shit to say the least. Here is a TSI i modded a bit just to give the mixtrack some functions we were lacking. First off, advanced effects for effect unit 1, browsing functions improved greatly, and yes storing and deleting hotcues,Chained effects on effect unit 2 is more thorough.This mapping is ok and working well with me for having only two shift buttons. One thing i would like to have done if someone can help,when selecting hotcues i would like leds to be lit until respective hotcue is deleted, is this possible?

Here is link to above mapping

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jptp7v
    Last edited by tgunn897; 11-25-2010 at 08:14 PM.

Please note this mapping is just a modded version of included mapping with traktor pro, all original functions work accept pitch bend buttons but pitch bend can be done with jogs anyways. Feel free to get the hotcue LEDS working for me.........Hope this helps some of you guys out having issues with mappings, i tried to make it as idiot proof as i could

Tech Wizard

Whoa, I hadn't even considered a shift button in my mapping, this is amazing! I wish you would have uploaded it straight to the post rather than that shoddy-ass file share site, but oh well! Good work!

sorry bout the sendspace thing,and thanks mang.........one thing tho, i found an oops in my mapping,the effect parameter 1 encoder needs the invert box checked the encoder is rotating the wrong way,let me know and ill send ya the fix if ya want it
    Last edited by tgunn897; 11-25-2010 at 10:16 PM.

OK, here is the final one i think, everything in above pic is still here with the encoder goin in the right direction and if you hold the shift key down(Back button on mixtracks browser section)and spin platter you will seek thru song way faster than reg platter speed. i think thats it folks,tried to make it as simple as possible, i have no idea why or how someone hasnt took the time to do this yet,well anyways here it is hope you find it useful.Enjoy your mixtrack,for 150 u cant beat it.......dont go sellin your pro gear just yet tho

Tech Wizard

Awesome! I can't wait until I have a good hour or so to just mess around with this. One question, though. The EQ kills still function, right? or do they turn on the appropriate effects? And the previous effect on button that's now shift, it doesn't do anything on it's own, correct?

I'll need to give this a try.

I can't download the attachment file, it takes me to the login page, do i need a certain number of posts before i can download attachments..??

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Psychotrance View Post
    I can't download the attachment file, it takes me to the login page, do i need a certain number of posts before i can download attachments..??
    Look a few posts up and he has a tsi attached directly to the post. That's the newest version, that original file upload page is an affront to nature.

yeah i took away eq kills , the eq kills are now 4 hotcues and when shift (back button in browser view section) is held it will delete your hotcues stored. I just never use the eq kills, i just use the encoders to mix with. so the eq kills are now hotcues and when you use effect shift, the kill eqs are for effects on and off

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast