Kontrol X1 mapping with Pitch Bend
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default Kontrol X1 mapping with Pitch Bend

I have looked on the forum and done a search but cannot find a thread i saw ages ago that had a tsi with a normal pitch bend aimed at 2 decks.

Anyone have it?
    MBP i7. Denon MC4000. Traktor Scratch A6. DDJ SX Serato DJ.

I have mine setup like that. its not perfect, but ill have to scoop it up off my mac
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Tech Mentor

Cheers mate, I looked over on the NI forums and there are a few tsi's but i am sure there was one here.

Hi,

Attached you'll find my tweak of the original mapping. I've setup the browse knob as a platter, with pitch bend when playing and scrolling when not playing.

Also, shift + scrolling is fast scrolling and shift + FX on is toggling between advanced and chained fx mode.

A little cherry on top is pressing the browse knob: it turns on scratch mode. (basically I only use it for backspin effect once in a while).

I hope this helps you a bit.
    2x A. Audio HTD 4.5 | Sony MDR 7506 | Xone:4D | Sony Vaio E i7 | 2x KRK 8 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Launchpad | NI Maschine | NI Komplete 8 | Ableton Live 9

Tech Mentor

Default Thanks

Thanks for this....much love!

Quote Originally Posted by Michielygil View Post
    Hi,

Attached you'll find my tweak of the original mapping. I've setup the browse knob as a platter, with pitch bend when playing and scrolling when not playing.
    Great idea mate! might fiddle round later with a similar mapping myself
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

You're welcome. I like the mapping of the X1 a lot, so it required not more than 10 minutes of mapping to get full satisfaction.

All in all I like the X1 lot when it comes to feel and logic. Glad I upgraded from the vci 100.
    2x A. Audio HTD 4.5 | Sony MDR 7506 | Xone:4D | Sony Vaio E i7 | 2x KRK 8 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Launchpad | NI Maschine | NI Komplete 8 | Ableton Live 9

Tech Mentor

My main thing i wanted is to have the pitch bend buttons without having to push shift and maybe some volume controls so i can mix using internal mode.

I have never been a fan of using the sync button but each to his own

sorry for the delay on uploading my TSI, all I did was remove the mapping for the loop in/out for and added my pitch bend for my TSI. Hope this helps.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Hi, idid download your mappings but it doesnt seem to do what you say. When i look inot the mapping, the tempo bend is still assigned to SHIFT.
    Could you please send me an uncorrupted file ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Michielygil View Post
    Hi,

Also, shift + scrolling is fast scrolling and shift + FX on is toggling between advanced and chained fx mode.

A little cherry on top is pressing the browse knob: it turns on scratch mode. (basically I only use it for backspin effect once in a while).

I hope this helps you a bit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast