Hercules RMX mapping

Default Hercules RMX mapping, old thread.

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...538#post182538

Mapping is done, go to this thread

First at all, sorry for my english.
    So, i'm mapping a RMX for traktor pro 1.2.7
    I think is a quite good work, 2 deks, jugglin mode with 8 cue point and delete option on the go, fx mode, with 4 chained fx, 2 controlled with gain and eq and 2 controlled with jog and fader.
    I cant figure out a thing, effect 3 on with the fader in 0 position, like in the VCI mapping of Ean.
    Someone can help me?

The dj techtools mapping are awesome, i'm thinking of editing the vci mapping and adapt it to the rmx.
    Or someone has already a real pro mapping for rmx like the vci one?

thank you

Saluti from Italy
    Last edited by CionniAsDj; 11-19-2010 at 11:01 AM.

Default so.

I'm studing all the video of the vci mapping and all the tsi.
    I'm gonna select the respective buttons knobs and fader on the rmx and re-learn the midi.
    3 pages of writing right now for learning the configuration ahah

I'm gonna share with you when finish.

So, i got finally a TSI, written in the basic by me and with part of the vci tsi.

2 deck (at the moment i dont need 4, but i can add this thing at the tsi), juggle mode 1-4 and 4-8 with deleting option on the go.
    FX mode and Fader FX mode, with some upgrade.(4 FXslot)
    FX preset for 2 Fx chained slot, the same of the vci, each Fx preset has a button, possibility to manually change every single fx with shift and knobs (in a preset or in a chained fx)
    Shift function for most of the buttons.

It doesn't have, rapid button for echo, slider and "sampler" (the advance FX)
    Thinking of adding them or not.

I'll post a video or a layout of the mapping.

if someone want test it i'll attach the TSI.

Give me feedbacks please, I wanto to make it better.

NEW VERSION with some bug fixed soon, with video explanation.

Now working on the same complete configuration with 4 decks
    Last edited by CionniAsDj; 11-16-2010 at 02:55 PM. Reason: New version

I'm starting a new mapping for complete function with four deck. Like in the vci.
    Having some problem because the rmx have Very few knobs.

Before starting, i was thinkin of changing the layout. Now It's like 2 juggle layout mode, 1 fx layout, 1 BASIC layout and shift layouts for every layout that i say.

I'm thinking of make this simpler, cause i haven't enough modifier to use this exact setting and 4 decks.

I'm begging for opinion, how can i do? I don't want a mapping, only opinion about a ideal layout.
    I'll do the mapping on my own.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by CionniAsDj View Post
    I'm starting a new mapping for complete function with four deck. Like in the vci.
    Having some problem because the rmx have Very few knobs.

Before starting, i was thinkin of changing the layout. Now It's like 2 juggle layout mode, 1 fx layout, 1 BASIC layout and shift layouts for every layout that i say.

I'm thinking of make this simpler, cause i haven't enough modifier to use this exact setting and 4 decks.

I'm begging for opinion, how can i do? I don't want a mapping, only opinion about a ideal layout.
    I'll do the mapping on my own.

Thank you
    Well, I don't know, are you using the STOP button for anything yet? I know i am not.. So, maybe make this your shift button (maybe add lights in cue and plkay to show that your in shift), and when the shift is on, you control deck c and d in the exact same way as a and b in normal mode..?

Quote Originally Posted by kjeldbjerg View Post
    Well, I don't know, are you using the STOP button for anything yet? I know i am not.. So, maybe make this your shift button (maybe add lights in cue and plkay to show that your in shift), and when the shift is on, you control deck c and d in the exact same way as a and b in normal mode..?
    It could be! I was thinking Also, to map the load button to the left and right arrow buttons in the center of the consol. Load a and load b original button to' be monitor cue, and the original monitor cue to a-c and b-d switches.

I don't know if you have seen the tsi.
    Now pressing scratch button out rmx in fx mode. Knob and gain an buttons Are used for fx 1-2 and jog and faders for fx3-4.
    Shift button (source 2) is for fx preset.
    Source 1 is a 3 value modifier. 0 is BASIC mode, 1 juggle 1-4 , 2 is juggle 5-8. And can be acrivated Also in fx mode.
    Shif is for deleting cue point.

This is in general my tsi.

Too much modifiers for a 4 deck mapping, i'm trying to understand how vci works with 4 decks.

Or, making mapping with less option( Or in a smarter way) and put 4 decks.

I mapped a 4 deck complete mapping, more complete respect other on the forum.
    i cant figure out only one thing.
    led on play button when switching decks.
    if deck a is playing and i select deck c, and deck c is stopped, the led is still open!

how can i do?
    after that, i'll post layout and tsi.

is 3 pages of mapping so quite long

Tech Student

The RMX is unfortunately not made for 4 decks and either for Traktor.. well, the console is alright, but Virtual dj is not. Its a bit weird no one else has done an good tsi before?
    Thanks "Cionni" for the time you put in this I tried mapping 4 decks myself, but didn't figure it out.. Let us know when you got it Peace!

UllE Analog Brain - Digital World

Quote Originally Posted by Ulle View Post
    The RMX is unfortunately not made for 4 decks and either for Traktor.. well, the console is alright, but Virtual dj is not. Its a bit weird no one else has done an good tsi before?
    Thanks "Cionni" for the time you put in this I tried mapping 4 decks myself, but didn't figure it out.. Let us know when you got it Peace!

is finished! have a look, try it, and let me know.

Tech Student

Default Help

Thank you! I have still got this problem i allways had combining my RMX with traktor.. when i have the rmx connected and everything seems to be working fine in traktor with the TSI and everything. Its just that when i close the preferences menu after choosing your, or any elses TSI, it automaticly goes back to "generic keyboard" and the Rmx wont work.. as if traktor wont use the rmx or something.. Cant figure this out... anyone familiar with this? Im kind of Done using Virtual DJ

UllE Analog Brain - Digital World