Vestax 100 with Kontrol X1 mappings anyone?
    Tech Wizard

Default Vestax 100 with Kontrol X1 mappings anyone?

Im trying to find a solution to my problem. Just bought my Kontrol X1 to combine with my Vestax VCI 100 but it does not seem to be that easy than I thought it would be. ANy thoughts where should I start, or is there anyone owning the same setup as I am? Im aiming to control deck A and B with default Vestax VCI 100 settings and Kontrol X1 to control deck C and D. If anyone is good with mappings I could pay some small amount of money if someone creates a decent mapping for my VCI 100 + Kontrol X1. Right now im using just Vestax VCI 100. I tried mapping my Kontrol x1 but when I add something and press learn, there is no reaction from my traktor pro. With Vestax everything seems to be working fine though.

So shortly. Vestax VCI 100 deck A and B + Kontrol x1 for C and D mapping. HELP!

What version of traktor are you using? make sure you've updated to the latest version (1.2.6) and in the preferences there's a special tab for Kontrol X1. It should be mapped automatically as soon as you plug it in, then in the controller mapping section it will appear as a normal device. if you want to use C+D, click on the edit button at the top of the controller mapping section and click AB>CD. I recommend using the 4 deck mapping that I've posted several times before along with the DJTT VCI mapping, since it gives you even more flexibility.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Wizard

Hi dude.

Thanks for the advice and tips. That was a huge step forward but still I got some problems. The Vestax VCI 100 controls decks C D both working normally withtout any problems. Kontrol X1 gives me responses but when I use the knobs it only works on FX even thought I was aiming to use Low, Mid and High. Where can I fix this? My traktor is the latest version 1.2.6 and I have updated every driver and even the controller editor. Computer totally reinstalled and norton anti virus is not on.

Do you have the same setup? My midi device is showing Generic midi and In port + out port says showing all port.

This is my EQ .tsi for the X1 in midi mode. Set in/out to Traktor Kontrol X1, press shift and hotcue to enter midi mode and EQ/kills should work. If you want to do this in native mode, you'll have to delete the FX commands in the native mapping and map EQs instead.

note: this mapping works on all 4 decks using the FX1 and FX2 buttons to switch between them. All LEDs work and update when you change decks.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES