Vestax typhoon help!!
    Tech Student

Default Vestax typhoon help!!

Hey, just got the typhoon and loving it so far. only thing is i cant get the sound to come out my headphones through the typhoon itself. it has sound coming out but its all screw up and sounding like chipmunk music. what am i doing wrong? does it not have a soundcard built in? do i need to get a soundcard? any help would be great. thanks

Default DJ Blacky

Hey bro, what software are you using VDJ, Traktor, Serato, etc... I had the same issue but fixed after the firmware update and replacing the ASIO4TYPHOON driver file (http://help.vestax.co.jp/en/detail.p..._url=86&cate=0). Guess the one on disk was old. Make sure to check the drop down in your software audio configuration menu. Example here for virtual DJ, the outputs must be set to "headphone". Let me know if this helps. My system is the Asus U50F Processor: Intel Core i3 i3-330M / 2.13 GHz ( Dual-Core ) Memory: 4 GB, Windows 7 64Bit and the Typhoon runs like a champ!

Tech Student

im using traktor le. i downloaded that update and still have the same problems. is there a setting i ahve to change? do i set the audio to asio? i have two options in the audio. they give me asio typhoon or 3 typhoon wasapi shared???

Default Settings...

Change the driver setting from WASAPI mode to KERNEL in the ASIO Typhoon control panel. Then set your Traktor LE software to ASIOTYPHOON. After you change settings shut down and restart. If these settings didn't take, reload the ASIO driver from the vestax website.

Will troubleshoot more when I have time at home.... Don't give up bro, keep checking blogs, youtube, google, etc.... Mine worked out of the box, so gotta mess with settings on my laptop to see if I can get it to do what yours is doing. Be back later