S4 - What to carry it in - Page 33
Page 33 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Looks like a good bag Ajanix. Thanks for the pics!

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    I think I like that one the best. Says out of stock on the AGI site now. Supposed to ship Feb 18th though.
    I liked it a lot. I know some people don't have $ for a nice bag, but I didn't care.

It arrived yesterday. I'll take some pics for ya'll.

You may want to chat with them online from the website like I did...they set up a special 'shopping cart' for me to order it, even before they had it online. Super friendly and I really would give these a lot of business going forward. Keith (I think that was his name) was really going above and beyond with all the questions I had. I originally wanted to order the Odyssey bag, and he was very truthful and said the quality of the UDG was WAY better.

Tech Wizard

Got an email today from Rick at agipro.com . For those of us who ordered the Odyssey bag, it seems we might have to wait until the end of March for them to ship. They're supposed to know next week whether or not at least a small amount of the bags will be available much sooner to get US distributors started. Hopefully that will be the case and those of us who have preorders in will get our bags soon.

While I'm still going ahead with the order, in the meantime I'm starting to consider some (at least temporary) alternatives. I'll be flying to Europe at the beginning of March and my S4 and gear are going to need to come with me. The duffel bag I've been carting around to local gigs just won't cut it for something like this.

Because it's relatively inexpensive, the Novation 25 bag is in the running. Those of you who have been using this one... what are your pros/cons?

Also.. anyone tried the Big Namba studio pack? I know Namba bags came up earlier in the thread, but I can't remember if this one was a S4-friendly size. Looks like a nice setup though

Flight case is a no and as nice as it looks, UDG's trolley isn't really right for me. Anyone know if the S4 fits into the 21" Creator Trolley/Backpack hybrid? I want something I can carry on my back, but I've heard that just that one inch smaller makes a massive difference.

i love Crumpler

never give mine away
    AsusG2S - MBP13" - Touchscreen - Audio4 - S4 - BCR2000 - 2xLPD8 - Nano - TPro(S4) - Live8
    addicted to: Lyre le Temps Faithless Parov Stelar Paul Kalkbrenner Death in Vegas Fatboy Slim GS

Tech Guru

^ doesn an S4 fit in there?
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Quote Originally Posted by FUFR View Post
    parachute included?
    jawohl!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Mentor

+ 1 does the crumpler fit the s4??

This is the best backpack I've seen in this thread.

http://www.511tactical.com/All-Produ...Backpack.html#

Any other good ones you guys know about? (I'd much rather prefer the backpack over the carrying cases.)

That looks a good backpack nunz. I'm still looking at the UDG creator 21" backpack. The S4 is just under 20" so I can't see it being a problem.
    The 22" UDG is out of the question because it doesn't have back pack straps.
    Other than that, what are peoples thoughts?

Anyone know any other sites aside from DJTT that sells the S4 flight case? I'm looking at picking one up and DJTT is sold out. I'd much rather support the site, i'll wait till I hear back from the store tomorrow when I go in - if Charles isn't sure when he will get the next shipment i'll have to pick it up somewhere else. :[