Need help with Typhoon TSI

Default Need help with Typhoon TSI

Hi guys,

I know there has been lots of hard and good work done on the TSI for the SPIN and the Typhoon.

Now im fine with the default TSI but want ONE feature all the TSI's seem to have....... the Flashing SYNC buttons with the Tempo..

Now do anyone have any idea how i can do this?

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by hodge20001 View Post
    Hi guys,

I know there has been lots of hard and good work done on the TSI for the SPIN and the Typhoon.

Now im fine with the default TSI but want ONE feature all the TSI's seem to have....... the Flashing SYNC buttons with the Tempo..

Now do anyone have any idea how i can do this?
    Have you updated you firmware?
    http://help.vestax.co.jp/en/detail.p...d_page_url=230
    Macbook Pro 15" i7, VCI-100 SE, Traktor Pro, Audio 4 DJ

yes, ive updated the firmware etc, its just in the custom TSI's people make they get the SYNC buttons to flash, i just need to know how to do that

does the play/cue button light up on that thing? if so, map that button as an output set to beat phase monitor and you are laughing.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "