Show your Setup! - Page 67
Page 67 of 469 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Looks nice thictool. Looks like the Kontrols are shorter than DDM. What sort of TSI file do you have for the DDM? I made a three deck one with efx on the sides and led outputs.
    @Twumpy

Tech Mentor

Kontrols are shorter by 4 inches....but I like that they are in line with the mixer section of the DDM.

Keep in mind if you look at these pics, my soundcard and mdi to usb convertor are illuminated (placed above the mixer). So it might look like the DDM goes on forever....but as I said it only 4 inches longer.

One nice thing is that the Kontrols one's and the DDM4000 are the exact same height.

As far as a TSI...I am toying with TPro just to keep track of the changes and understand the interface.....But in NO way am I in a hurry to use it in a live situation. Its basically a complete mess IMO.

The only feature I am really floored by in TPro is the 4 Bank FX....but the rest of the program is light years away from operating as intuativly as T3. Sure Tpro has alot of cool features....but the simple features and thier implementation have fallen to way side in lue of NI trying to play catchup. Tpro never should have been released in the state it is....never mind the state it was...

So I am still happily using T3.4 and have a killer TKS for my setup (shown above)
    Last edited by thictool; 09-21-2009 at 02:12 AM.

Default demo

Quote Originally Posted by corporation View Post
    I love seeing what other peoples setups look like...

What does yours look like?
    this is a demo post

traktor scratch pro, stanton scs3 system, hp pavilion dv3, korg nano series, kp3, mini-kp, stanton djpro3000 and stanton uberstand

Quote Originally Posted by thictool View Post
    This help also with Midi channel conflicts cause you have control over what Midi Chnnel your programing (1 thru 4)

how is this possible? it comes with an midi editor?

Quote Originally Posted by Pollux#13 View Post

traktor scratch pro, stanton scs3 system, hp pavilion dv3, korg nano series, kp3, mini-kp, stanton djpro3000 and stanton uberstand

I guess you left one controller out?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Mentor

Default Kontrol One

how is this possible? it comes with an midi editor?

No there are 4 Midi Channel layers within the unit.

Meaning Midi Channel layers 1 or 2 or 3 or 4.

You can swich between Midi channels by using the "Click" type knob located at the top of the unit.

The first position is Midi channel 1....if you turn the dial its clicks to the second position which would be Midi channel 2....if you turn the dial again its clicks to the third position which would be Midi channel 3....if you turn the dial again its clicks to the forth (and final) position which would be Midi channel 4

Remember there is a difference between Midi CC's And Midi Channels.

So even though the Midi CC numbers are the same for each button and fader etc.....the Midi Channel number is different for each Midi Channel layer (1 thru 4)

Are you getting this....?.....at all....?

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    I guess you left one controller out?
    im not using the imix anymore its just my back up controller for now. hehehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by thictool View Post

No there are 4 Midi Channel layers within the unit.

Meaning Midi Channel layers 1 or 2 or 3 or 4.

You can swich between Midi channels by using the "Click" type knob located at the top of the unit.

The first position is Midi channel 1....if you turn the dial its clicks to the second position which would be Midi channel 2....if you turn the dial again its clicks to the third position which would be Midi channel 3....if you turn the dial again its clicks to the forth (and final) position which would be Midi channel 4

Remember there is a difference between Midi CC's And Midi Channels.

So even though the Midi CC numbers are the same for each button and fader etc.....the Midi Channel number is different for each Midi Channel layer (1 thru 4)

Are you getting this....?.....at all....?

yup got it no worries i understand the difference between midi cc's and midi channels

Dude, you might want to invest in a table!