Show your Setup! - Page 398
Page 398 of 469 FirstFirst ... 298348388394395396397398399400401402408448 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 4681
    Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by OmniRoss View Post
    How high have you got it from the ground? And if you raised it up at all, what did you use?
    It's laying flat on the ground. I will eventually put some small captia legs on the bottom to raise it about 4 inches. I'm 5'6 so it doesn't need to be too tall for me.

The shelf is a lack shelf. Meant to be a seamless shelf so the back doesn't look too great but it's against my window so all good.

The legs for the shelf are captia legs but the angled ones (located in kitchen section). I had to buy a longer 3/8 in bolt though because of the thickness of the expedit shelf. Drilled a hold feed the bolt through the underside and screwed it straight into the captia leg.

I'm making some art to fill the squares (wires are def cool. but i live in a loft and the first thing you see when you walk in is a mountain of wires. not good)

There you have it.

Tech Guru

I knew it after watching like nearly all of your youtube videos I was like theres no way thats a dude :P plus the name pricilla (sorry if its spelt wrong) doesnt sound very manly spesh here in Ireland
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Quote Originally Posted by slpower01 View Post
    I knew it after watching like nearly all of your youtube videos I was like theres no way thats a dude :P plus the name pricilla (sorry if its spelt wrong) doesnt sound very manly spesh here in Ireland
    sounds a bit stalkerish...

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Upon watching the videos I have decided that armyofme is in fact a genius 12 year old with awesome parents.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BradCee View Post
    sounds a bit stalkerish...
    its alright the parents and girlfriend said stalking people online is just a cry for attention :O
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPopinjay View Post
    Upon watching the videos I have decided that armyofme is in fact a genius 12 year old with awesome parents.
    dude... no...

once again you've lost points

SoundCloud

The points are worthless

SoundCloud

Tech Guru

fuck the points.... lets get some pints

Quote Originally Posted by slpower01 View Post
    fuck the points.... lets get some pints
    been using that camera again...

SoundCloud