Show your Setup! - Page 396
Page 396 of 469 FirstFirst ... 296346386392393394395396397398399400406446 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 4681
    Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by armyofme4340 View Post
    Sort of. It's the trusty Expedit with a lack shelf with captia angled legs.

Still working on it. Going to use some artwork to cover the back back so you don't see the wires.

As for having a lot of money. Hmm. Not too sure about that one. I don't really spend my money on much other things. No kids. Just me and my beau so I guess I invest in music.
    Got the Expedit also, just painted the wall black = invisawires. Your idea is much more creative though.

So, I finally got the piece of gear i've been longing for... and i now present you phase 2.0 of my rig!

I'm using Traktor Scratch Pro with a Denon MC-6000 controller, a DJTT Midi Fighter, Monster Beats Studio cans and a Numark TT200 for scratching with real records, and no timecode (the mc6000 lets me dedicate 2 channels to audio sources).

Phase 3.0 will integrate a complete DVS system but for that i need to get another TT200 and an audio 8 and i'll have to bypass my controller's soundcard.

lots of fun!
    CHRIS Rice aka DJ-X
    http://www.iamdjx.com

Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Denon MC6000, Numark TT200, Midi Fighter

Tech Guru

looks nice dude... I want a try on the denon controller but no where has them in ireland
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Sort of. It's the trusty Expedit with a lack shelf with captia angled legs.

Still working on it. Going to use some artwork to cover the back back so you don't see the wires.

As for having a lot of money. Hmm. Not too sure about that one. I don't really spend my money on much other things. No kids. Just me and my beau so I guess I invest in music.
    How high have you got it from the ground? And if you raised it up at all, what did you use?
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Tech Guru

Is it me or am I the only person that thinks having shit loads of wires makes it look more professional ?
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

My current setup. Switched out my beloved VCI Arcade for an S4.

Working on producing a maschine/traktor live remix set. Wish me luck.

Love it, i love that stand you have i want it haha
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

Tech Mentor

this looks like an Ikea construction, capita on expedit(? too dark below the s4 ) with a board on top.
    Xone 42, 12x0 mk2, Adam Audio Monitors and Sub

yep, he gave details in an earlier post.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Guru

I thought it was a she :O

Tech Wizard

Default Mine

Getting some new hardware soon but this is what I got ATM