Show your Setup! - Page 360
Page 360 of 469 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370410460 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 4681

Quote Originally Posted by MrPopinjay View Post
    That mixer is pretty damn popular. What you get for the price is amazing. I'm not a fan of the layout though, far too cramped. :P
    Yah i especially dont like where headphone jack is located..

BEHRINGER, WHY YOU NO PUT HEADPHONE JACK IN LOGICAL PLACE???

Liney... thats SO awesome!

Man, this is seriously my favorite thread on the entire forum. You guys have some pretty amazing setups! That's just so ... fucking awesome! All of you guys have really good looking setups!

Quote Originally Posted by coldfuzion View Post
    this is seriously my favorite thread on the entire forum.
    +1 gear pr0n ftw!
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Quote Originally Posted by eataskdotcom View Post
    BEHRINGER, WHY YOU NO PUT HEADPHONE JACK IN LOGICAL PLACE???
    Agree with that! It's the only thing that bugs me about this mixer. Although a bit of Scotch tape to the side sorted that out. It's customisation though is pretty insane. And the midi clock is invaluable to me.

And glad your all loving the setup, it's my own little man cave! Can't think of too much more to add really. Pretty much suits me perfectly!
    TSP 2.6.1 | 2 x CDJ 2000 Nexus | 2 x Technics 1210 MK5 | Denon DNX-1600 | Behringer DDM4000 w/Infinium X1 | MBP | A&H Xone K2 | Akai APC 40 & MPK 25 | Novation Launchpad | Pioneer HDJ 2000 & 500 | Audio 8 DJ | Ableton Live 9

http://www.mixcloud.com/lineypirate/http://www.soundcloud.com/lineypirate/

Quote Originally Posted by Lineypirate View Post
    Agree with that! It's the only thing that bugs me about this mixer. Although a bit of Scotch tape to the side sorted that out. It's customisation though is pretty insane. And the midi clock is invaluable to me.

And glad your all loving the setup, it's my own little man cave! Can't think of too much more to add really. Pretty much suits me perfectly!
    Well, now I'm looking at some videos and pictures of the Behringer DDM 4000, I'm thinking, aren't those plastic knobs annoying?

Quote Originally Posted by Poulet Blanc View Post
    Well, now I'm looking at some videos and pictures of the Behringer DDM 4000, I'm thinking, aren't those plastic knobs annoying?
    Not really. It's a bit odd to get used to at first as all the faders and knobs feel really light. Solid, but eerily light. The backlit buttons are a bit odd and "clicky" though if you get what I mean.
    TSP 2.6.1 | 2 x CDJ 2000 Nexus | 2 x Technics 1210 MK5 | Denon DNX-1600 | Behringer DDM4000 w/Infinium X1 | MBP | A&H Xone K2 | Akai APC 40 & MPK 25 | Novation Launchpad | Pioneer HDJ 2000 & 500 | Audio 8 DJ | Ableton Live 9

http://www.mixcloud.com/lineypirate/http://www.soundcloud.com/lineypirate/

I have owned mine for two years, and abused the hell out of it, at home, and on the road...

And the knobs are my ONLY gripe about the mixer. And a small one at that, they work perfectly, and sound great, the only thing lacking is the way they "feel" when you hold them. And lets face it, your not using your mixer to pleasure yourself, your using it to mix multiple audio sources together, and make them sound pleasing, and at that, this mixer absolutely excels.

For me, this mixer has been the best of all worlds.

...But to answer your question, no, I dont find it the slightest bit annoying.

At all.
    I'm addicted to WoW.

Please do not bother me about being a productive member of society.

The buttons are worse, they have a pretty lousy haptic feedback. Good thing I don't midi map anything on it.
    As for the knobs : after almost two years of usage the most frequently used knobs (LOW EQs, headphone cue/master level) are literally falling apart, all wobbly and not one bit of resistance. Those which stayed tight have a decent feel apart from the really weak center detent.
    I suppose I could try and source the parts to solder new pots on there but deep down I'd rather spring for something more substantial, i.e. A&H

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Lineypirate View Post
    awesome posters and vinyls on your wall mate!
    Xone 42, 12x0 mk2, Adam Audio Monitors and Sub

But man i gotta say whenever i get to play on my friend DJM800 and come home to the DDM4000 the knobs and faders make me cry a little inside. It not that they dont work/arn't functional they just dont feel all nice and sturdy like pioneer or xone gear. But hey having only spend $250 on my mixer im not the least bit displeased.