Show your Setup! - Page 304
Page 304 of 469 FirstFirst ... 204254294300301302303304305306307308314354404 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 4681

Quote Originally Posted by Publicservice View Post
    iHome as speakers.
    Welcome!

your next purchase definitely needs to be a good pair of speakers!
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    Welcome!

your next purchase definitely needs to be a good pair of speakers!
    haha yeah I know. Ive done a few parties and use the speakers my friends have. what i really need to do is upgrade my headphones and get a midi fighter. is getting annoying using the mouse or keyboard for cue points

Decided to grab the kontrol s4 case from the NI website along with the tsp2 upgrade kit probably wont get for quite awhile but looks good none the less Thanks for the helps guys

Tech Student

Default Some pics of my setup

The DJ Setup is running Traktor Scratch Pro with Audio 8 (soon to be Pro 2 with the Audio 10). 2 X1's, Midi Fighter, Allen & Heath XONE 92 two Technics SL1200 Mk2 with a Toshiba Laptop. Just got a Novation Launchpad and am going to start incorporating Live into my setup with Traktor so I can use all those yummy VST effects, especially the Stutter Edit. The other pics of the studio includes QSC K12's with the K-Sub, Yamaha 01X, MAudio Project Mix I/O, Virus TI, Maschine, PC w/ Intel 980X running W7 with Cubase 6 as my DAW with varous VST's, Emu XL-1 Turbo, Yamaha I88X, Roland TD-10 Drum Kit, ESP LTD 7 String, Ibanez RG42, Ibanez Bass and Mackie HR 824's. Its been years in the making and I think I am finally done!
    Last edited by Zonum; 03-09-2011 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonum View Post
    The DJ Setup is running Traktor Scratch Pro with Audio 8 (soon to be Pro 2 with the Audio 10). 2 X1's, Midi Fighter, Allen & Heath XONE 92 two Technics SL1200 Mk2 with a Toshiba Laptop. Just got a Novation Launchpad and am going to start incorporating Live into my setup with Traktor so I can use all those yummy VST effects, especially the Stutter Edit. The other pics of the studio includes QSC K12's with the K-Sub, Yamaha 01X, MAudio Project Mix I/O, Virus TI, Maschine, PC w/ Intel 980X running W7 with Cubase 6 as my DAW with varous VST's, Emu XL-1 Turbo, Yamaha I88X, Roland TD-10 Drum Kit, ESP LTD 7 String, Ibanez RG42, Ibanez Bass and Mackie HR 824's. Its been years in the making and I think I am finally done!
    wow, your gonna have lots of fun with tp2

Tech Mentor

pretty much a perfect setup imo :eek:
    Xone 42, X1, Audio 8, Maschine mikro

Nice setup...could use a more friendly lightmosphere.
    How long does it take to dust your gear? or do you use sheets? (I friggin' hate dust)
    Do you notice any differences between the storm gray 92 and the old gray? Some were complaining the components of the newer 92s felt cheap. Just curious if they (the complainers) suffer some sort of placebo.

DJ setup is a bit too big for my taste, but the studio is friggen sexxy.
    Traktor/Itch: Xone Dx - MidiFighter x1
    Ableton: Livid Code - iPad - KP3
    Tech: Macbook Pro 17", intel i7, 8gb RAM, 500gb HD 7200RPM

NEEDS MOAR SKULLS!!!!

Awesome setup!
    Erase. Stop. Start.

Zonum, that is beautiful my friend!