Show your Setup! - Page 216
Page 216 of 469 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266316 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 4681
    Tech Mentor

me and my bud had a live practice that ended up being a party. It's quick. You see me and my Mixdeck. Our numark MAIN mixer. His KP3's and Kaossillator and his VJ program. Lights and stuff. We are starting to produce shows and events up in our great white north

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKzwrHnlCoc

Quote Originally Posted by ssjaken View Post
    me and my bud had a live practice that ended up being a party. It's quick. You see me and my mixdeck. Our numark main mixer. His kp3's and kaossillator and his vj program. Lights and stuff. We are starting to produce shows and events up in our great white north

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukzwrhnlcoc
    "yo fat bitch turn off light"

lol!

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    "yo fat bitch turn off light"

lol!
    yeah we were practicing with our new VJ program and speakers and light kit, party happened. Buncha drunk kids showed up. Turned on the lights. Pissed us off. lol

Here we go, the LPD8 is in the drawer under the desk but everything else is in my sig. Not sure why the second pic is rotated to the left, but I can't figure out how to fix it.
    MacBook Pro (2.66 i7| 8GB RAM| 500 GB 7200 RPM) | Ableton 8 Suite | Logic Pro 9 | Kontrol S4 | AIAIAI TMA-1 | Akai MPK 25 | Apogee Duet 2 | KRK RP5s

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhitedope View Post
    Here we go, the LPD8 is in the drawer under the desk but everything else is in my sig. Not sure why the second pic is rotated to the left, but I can't figure out how to fix it.
    Dope setup man.
    I see you have the TMA-1 headphones,do you like them?How is the sound quality,comfortable enough?Im planning to buy a pair along with the S4 so need second opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by shogg View Post
    Dope setup man.
    I see you have the TMA-1 headphones,do you like them?How is the sound quality,comfortable enough?Im planning to buy a pair along with the S4 so need second opinion.
    Thanks, the TMA-1s are awesome. The sound quality is pretty much on par with the HD-25-1 IIs, except the mids are little more crisp on the TMA-1s and the lows aren't as "upfront" as the HDs. Comfort wise they are, hands down, the most comfortable cans I have ever had on my head. They feel loose at first, but that's because they aren't squeezing your head like other headphones. So, you become used to the fit really quickly and three hour mix sessions are no longer painful because of headphones. And they are LIGHT, which may make them feel cheap at first, but they are pretty indestructible not fragile like the Beats by Dre do.
    MacBook Pro (2.66 i7| 8GB RAM| 500 GB 7200 RPM) | Ableton 8 Suite | Logic Pro 9 | Kontrol S4 | AIAIAI TMA-1 | Akai MPK 25 | Apogee Duet 2 | KRK RP5s

Default For your viewing pleasure :)

Waiting for the X1s to come back from NI to fill in the side platforms

Tech Guru

good to see another ddm4000 user
    Hardware: Akai Max49, Maschine, Equator D5 monitors, Saffire Pro 14
    Software: Logic, Maschine
    My Neighbors Listen to House Music.. Because They Have To.

Tech Convert
    Baldivis, Western Australia (Ex Edinburgh, Scotland)

Just moved into a new house, made space for a library/music room. Equipment is nothing fancy, Kontrol X1, Audio 4, Traktor Pro, Stanton T80, DDM4000, Tascam monitors.....

Quote Originally Posted by ColinMorrison View Post
    Just moved into a new house, made space for a library/music room. Equipment is nothing fancy, Kontrol X1, Audio 4, Traktor Pro, Stanton T80, DDM4000, Tascam monitors.....
    Where'd you get that table?