Vci-300 tsi - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Vci-300 tsi

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by BradCee View Post
    the intergration between software and hardware on the s4 system is HID as opposed to MIDI, works smoother and faster with all the outputs.
    Ok.. good to know.

did some digging and it turns out that itch probably uses HID to drive the LEDs on the 300 as well...
    Where did you find this information? Sure about it?

annoyingly HID support is a difficult thing to run on a 'generic level' (different devices use different signal packets) so chances are if software and hardware moves on to use HID instead of MIDI things could get a bit more pricey.
    Yep.. MIDI is pretty simple and straight-forward..

good news about separate audio and MIDI threads in a future update. i'd guess that's more than likely already in the new software (running alongside the HID side of things), and ready to go for a future TPro update, along with those cool little sampler decks.
    Traktor Scratch Pro users should get an update to TPro S4 version.. looking forward to it

Quote Originally Posted by pasik View Post
    Where did you find this information? Sure about it?
    asked an expert, remember i used the qualifier 'probably'

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Tech Guru

pasik ---- any progress brother?
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Tech Guru

^^Ditto^^
    :: Kontrol Z2 :: :: Technics 1200 :: :: Pioneer DJM 250 :: Kontrol X1 MkII :: :: Maschine :: :: Kontrol S4 ::

Tech Wizard

Hello guys. Sorry, I've been busy lately, but I'll try to get the first version out soon. I'll give you an update here when it's out!

Tech Student

well i have been getting into these threads on Traktor Pro LE 1.2.7 is what im currently using with windows 7 on my laptop and when it comes to the beginning of trying to use hazes324s midi mapping for the vci300 i run into a problem into the control manager in the device setup which im a noob trying to add the preset so i can actually use my setup would any1 have some advice on this troubleshoot prob im having so i can move forward and get this going?steps would be very helpful....thanks

Tech Student

Hi guys,

I wanted to make this post long time ago...my apologies for the delay.
    After reading many posts and using a combination of mapping settings from various users of this forum (I thank them all!) I came up with the attached VCI-300 TSI mapping. It does not include any effects but it enables you to successfully use an external sound-card and traktor with the controller. The experience is almost the same as if you were using Serato ITCH but now you can have a far better sound since you can use an external sound-card as well as more mixing possibilities with the Traktor software.

I hope it helps!

Cheers,
    nIkNaK
    soundcloud.com/groove-service
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678