VCI-100 and Traktor 3.4 (Dj TT Special Edition) - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

I've recently updated the firmware on my VCI-100 and am getting used to all the functions introduced with the SE model BUT only have really found one bug on my end...i've uploaded the new tks file and the only thing that does not work are my MID eq knobs for both decks A&B... High and Low work as well as the High & Low pass filters BUT no response from the MID eq's? help anyone? i'm new to the whole midi mapping world

You need to set Traktor to 3-band EQ and not 4-band. Right click on the top of the EQ and select Classic

Tech Wizard

HI,

if im on firmware 1.2, what is active / not working?
    Thx
    MacBook Pro late 2009 3.06ghz, 4GB RAM, 500gb HD @ 7200 RPM, Traktor Scratch Pro, Ableton Live 6, VCI 100, Audio 8 DJ

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by jgcamil View Post
    if im on firmware 1.2, what is active / not working?
    I don't know, you could try...
    This tks is only for firmware 1.3 that sends multiple midi messages with some knobs and buttons...

Tech Convert

Hi there, i've buyed the kit and upgraded to 1.3 and it rocks! But i've a question
    I had a Behringer bcd2000 that had a tks that was very nice because with it i was able to scroll the folder list and the song list using the jog weels and go backward and forward into the song loaded in the preview mode.
    So my question is this:
    Is there any possibilities to add a mode with wich i can use the left weel to scroll the folder list(in the left bottom of traktor) and maybe use the right weel to go forward and backward in the preview mode of the song(so that i don't need the mouse)? I hope that i explained well what i want. And thank you everybody

Quote Originally Posted by tamamma View Post
    Hi there, i've buyed the kit and upgraded to 1.3 and it rocks! But i've a question
    I had a Behringer bcd2000 that had a tks that was very nice because with it i was able to scroll the folder list and the song list using the jog weels and go backward and forward into the song loaded in the preview mode.
    So my question is this:
    Is there any possibilities to add a mode with wich i can use the left weel to scroll the folder list(in the left bottom of traktor) and maybe use the right weel to go forward and backward in the preview mode of the song(so that i don't need the mouse)? I hope that i explained well what i want. And thank you everybody
    Hedgehog on here created a modified file that allowed you to scroll through your folder list but the idea of scrolling with the left and previewing the song with the right is a great idea!

Here is his thread:

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1698

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by SS714SS View Post
    can anybody give me a tutorial on how to set this up... got my vci today... have the audio 8dj... how do i set it up... and how can I listen to the music.. trough the sound card

Answer from DJ TT- There will be a tutorial video coming in the next few days. I shot it over the weekend and now need to do the editing.
    Awsome Bro, you rock , i can't wait, , thanks for the help,

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678