2 Traktor function questions

Default 2 Traktor function questions

Hello everyone,

I used to play at a friends setup, and in my own but in a different computer, and there were 2 functions I could easily do and now cant seem to work them..

1- When using beatmasher in one deck at 100%, sounding like a loop, I could overlay another effect from another traktor unit, for instance delayt3 in advanced mode, over the sound of the beatmasher max. Now with the beatmash at the top, I add the other effect with no real sound effect...

2-I use Traktor with with midi controllers but no audio interface or mixer, I don't have pre-listening. however I could before hear the track on the second deck, without fading up the volume of the deck, but clicking on the button with the headphones on the mixer area of traktor. now I cannot.

Hope anyone can help, sorry for the english, it may be difficult to understand what im trying to say..

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Marcoss View Post
    Hello everyone,

2-I use Traktor with with midi controllers but no audio interface or mixer, I don't have pre-listening. however I could before hear the track on the second deck, without fading up the volume of the deck, but clicking on the button with the headphones on the mixer area of traktor. now I cannot.

I do not understand what are u trying to accomplish... Way should u hear anything clicking on the button with the headphones when you dont have "pre-listening"

It is only possible if you setup your 2 chanel sound card, on monitor, not on master out in traktor output.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcoss View Post
    Hello everyone,

1- When using beatmasher in one deck at 100%, sounding like a loop, I could overlay another effect from another traktor unit, for instance delayt3 in advanced mode, over the sound of the beatmasher max. Now with the beatmash at the top, I add the other effect with no real sound effect...
    You need to use Beatmasher in chained mode in slot 1, then you can affect it with slots 2 & 3

It must be in slot 1 then? That's perfect, i'll give it a try. thanks

@buzz33

I used to do it so it must be possible. Something must be configured incorrectly.
    I have no soundcart, line out from the pc to line in of the monitors. If I pressed the button, the sound of the tune would come out of the monitors, with the volume fader of the deck down. If the set was being recorded, the sound of the second deck, although was coming out of the monitors, would not appear on the recording....

Tech Wizard

The it is only possible on this way:
    In settings, route your "Monitor Signal" to your onboard soundcard outputs, and in mixer section set "Mix" knob at 50%.
    Like this:

Cheers

Both problems solved! Thanks