Help!!! I need an adult!!!
    Tech Convert

Default Help!!! I need an adult!!!

So I've spent the past week figuring out how to map my Numark Total Control to control 4 Decks. I still can't figure out how to create a button that makes an alternate command so I can work decks C and D (similar to the VCI 100 mapping on this site). Is this even possible? It must be if it's on the VCI100 mapping. any tips or links or videos are greatly appreciated.

you need to get some modifiers working..

read this posts and simply try

http://www.djtechtools.com/2008/12/2...ore-controlls/
    http://www.djtechtools.com/2009/03/2...ini-modifiers/
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

send me your tsi

this is my tsi is made in ver. 1.25 +
    most of the actions are holding the key button for decks c and d
    the volumes of c/d are controlled with the pitch faders it has a lot of functions try with every key to find out is very easy to use

Deck Toggle Buttons In 30 seconds, presented by prof. andersen.

- select an unused button to be used as a deck toggle button and choose a modifier to assign it to (e.g. modifier 8)

- assign this as a modifier in the mapping page and use these parameters .. M8=0, set to "Button, Direct, Value 1"

- duplicate this but this time set M8=1, set to "Button, Direct, Value 0"

- abracadabra, you now have a togggling modifier. Its a good idea to set an output led to this modifier as well, so you know at a glance what deck is active. This is easy, just add an output command linked to modifier 8 and add M8=1.

- the fun part is to use this a s a deck toggle button, say Deck A -> Deck C you have to add a M8=0 command to all the deck A functions and a M8=1 to all Deck C functions. So for example The Play/Cue Button for deck a that you want to use in deck c with the deck toggle, you add the M8=0 command and map the same button to Play/Cue for deck c and add M8=1.

- Have fun, its a long and tedious process! like watching paint dry but without the buzz off the fumes
    Last edited by Jester; 09-13-2010 at 11:42 PM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "