4 deck TSI for Novation ReMOTE 25 SL

Default 4 deck TSI for Novation ReMOTE 25 SL

this is my first TSI. ive been working on it the last few days

the idea is to take advantage of all the mapping choices the remote offers.
    the mapping is spread over 5 template pages, but all 5 pages have a master section which are the bottom row of knobs, switches, drum pads, and the faders and the switches under them. these assignments are the same in all 4 pages so their position is always a true indication of the value.

the drum pads act as page buttons, the pages alter the assignments of the rotary encoders/top row of buttons.

page 1 and 2 control the eq for decks a/b and c/d

page 3 is for key and tempo

page 4 is for browser functions and a few other bits

that is all i have for the pages for now, eventually i will get around to making a page for looping control.

as far as cuing and what to do about a xfader this is what ive got

Last edited by diezdiazgiant; 06-09-2010 at 06:14 PM.

alright worked out the glitches, added a fifth page with looping functions mapped per deck.
    cues start at the beginning of octave zero, move up an octave it starts again for the next deck - all 4 decks have exclusive control, there are no "deck focus" controls.

enjoy
    [ame]http://rapidshare.com/files/397244234/NI_-_Traktor_Pro_remote_template_mapping.zip[/ame]

Tech Mentor

i got traktor to read the .tsi file but what do i do with the .syx files?

Tech Wizard

Am I retarded or is there no download link for this?

its in my second post, its the rapidshare link.
    things to keep in mind - there are a few bugs i never worked out. i wont lie i stopped trying because honestly 4 decks with no external mixer requires too much "paging" and when you do it on the remote sl you have a lot pick up issues. namely i found the EQ not having a dedicated surface to be a pain in the ass and moving the volume faders after a page change would often be jumpy. it might be a matter of my settings are off but ive dropped working on it.

i might do a two deck mapping for an external mixer sometime soon. ive been using itch, but with the new laptop itch isnt agreeing with my AMD processor so i might have to go back to traktor for a bit
    Last edited by diezdiazgiant; 09-13-2010 at 11:21 PM.