1.2.6 + 3.5.1 = trippy lights and no play

Default 1.2.6 + 3.5.1 = no play

Hello Forum Members,

All was well in the land of Traktor + VCI-100 until I decided to upgrade both...

I installed the new 1.2.6 version of Traktor on my Macbook Pro 15" (OSX Snow Leopard) and also the new 3.5.1 tsi file. My controller has firmware 1.3

At first everything looks fine, but then when I press play on the controller or click the play button, it only plays for a fraction of a second and then immediately stops. I press play again and the same thing happens...

Other buttons seem to respond properly. I no longer have a 3.4 tsi file to test, but the standard setting that come with 1.2.6 for the VCI-100 work fine.

Anyone else have this issue or can think of what might cause it???

-Dj Servant
    Last edited by servant.dj@gmail.com; 05-12-2010 at 12:06 AM. Reason: missed some info

After importing the new TSI, did you set the in and out ports to Vestax on the VCI device setting?

Open Preferences, click Controller Mappings, select the VCI in the Device list and now choose Vestax for the In and Out ports.

Let us know if this helps.

Phil.
    MBP 10.6; Itch 2.2; Novation Twitch; TP 2.x; MF Classic; Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    Apogee Duet 2; Reason; Ableton 8; 49SL MkII; Maschine Mikro; Launchpad

Default Fixed

That did it! I guess there was a lot of conflicting info being sent at once... thanks so much!