Vestax Spin Mapping Traktor 3 (PPC macs etc)
    Tech Convert

Default Vestax Spin Mapping Traktor 3 (PPC macs etc)

Does anyone have any interest in helping me work on a mapping for traktor 3?

i've got a powerbook G4, and the spin wont work with djay on a ppc processor-- also traktor pro is intel only.

I've gotten a few basic functions to work (the jog wheels DO work, unlike in dJay) in my attempt to copy over the settings from oldfashioned's traktor pro .tsi, but i'm still pretty confused with the naming of a lot of functions.

Also, when traktor is first loaded, all sorts of lights come on on the Spin, blinking and such, and eventually i've had it become disconnected---

i'll upload what i've got so far in a little while (its very very barely done) but it would be cool to know if theres anyone in a similar predicament to me who has some more knowledge on how to create these maps--

Tech Convert

so here's the .tks i have so far-- i'd appreciate if anyone could take a look at it-- so far I am unable to figure out any functions that involve 2 controls (toggling one thing on to use another, or holding "shift" or anything like that-- is there any option for modifiers in traktor 3 or is that just a traktor pro thing?)

but so far it works for most of the things i want, but its not really very stable and the right jogg wheel's light still blinks on and off really fast for some reason--