Im using VCI 100 SE version 2_5 and Traktor Pro 1.24. I want to modify the mapping to accomplish 2 things. I want to use the shift button with both Snap and Quantsize. I leave an advanced delay on FX bank 1. Im looking so that when I hit shift plus snap I get a delay T3, Then shift plus snap again and get a Gater, then again and get a reverb, then again to get back to delay all in advanced mode for FX bank 1.

I want the same functions for shift plus Quantisize except it controls FX bank 2 in chained mode. I keep my FX bank 2 with beatmasher, filter 92, gater...in that order. I want shift plus Quantasize to give me beatmasher,filter,flanger pulse, then again to get beatmasher, lofi, turntable effects, then again to get beatmasher, delay, reverse grain then again to get back to beatmasher, filter 92, gater......

Also, I would like to get my play buttons to blink when they are playing to have better visual on my VCI rather than looking at the screen but this is not as important right away.

My mapping would be complete with these functions! I am somewhat new to modifiers and I'm looking for help with an exact anwser or some advise on how I could accomplish this. Its probally alot to ask but an help would be appreciated. Thanks.