Download the Latest VCI-100 Mapping (3_5_1) - Page 8

View Poll Results: How Stable is this Mapping?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very Stable

15 22.73%
  • Almost Perfect

34 51.52%
  • Needs Some Work

17 25.76%
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    Tech Student

Question Two TSI files and known bug

I have a question when downloading the new mapping i noticed it has two tsi files one stating vci 100 se 3.5.1 and theres another tsi file in fx glitch fix ive imported one and then the imported the other but which one do i use cause one imports a different layout then the other.I also still have a freezing problem when scratching and using crossfader.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Dj Detox View Post
    I have a question when downloading the new mapping i noticed it has two tsi files one stating vci 100 se 3.5.1 and theres another tsi file in fx glitch fix ive imported one and then the imported the other but which one do i use cause one imports a different layout then the other.I also still have a freezing problem when scratching and using crossfader.
    The fx glitch one is for people who experience sound pops when they use the "route effects" buttons. It's related to the number of midi messages sent through the VCI, some laptops cannot handle the volume and stutter or pop.

Not sure about the freezing though

Tech Wizard

Hi guys, sorry for asking a stupid question...it's late here in Italy...is it possible to choose files and open/close folder only using VCI100 and the 3.5.1 mapper?

Andrea

Tech Convert

I'm not sure if its supposed to be like this or not, but it would be really useful to have the outer edge of the jogwheel to beatmatch with while in fader fx mode. Kind of a pain to have to switch out of fx mode to slightly correct the beat

I have been playing with this for a few days now and the only problem I am getting , when i use the slice for a bit one of my syncs will stop working . Anyone else have this problem

Quote Originally Posted by deejaygee View Post
    I have been playing with this for a few days now and the only problem I am getting , when i use the slice for a bit one of my syncs will stop working . Anyone else have this problem
    I'm getting a lot of sync trouble at the moment too, with 3.5.1, in more than one case I had to hit the sync button repeatedly... not sure what is wrong with it to be honest ....
    1x Allen & Heath Xone K2, 1xXone K1, Edirol PCR M1, 4x Numark TTXUSB, Audio10 and a truck load of vinyl...

Quote Originally Posted by CodeMorse View Post
    I'm getting a lot of sync trouble at the moment too, with 3.5.1, in more than one case I had to hit the sync button repeatedly... not sure what is wrong with it to be honest ....
    How well is the track beat gridded? If it auto gridded, and it does not have a dead-on house type beat, Traktor will not be able to maintain the sync (sync does not light up).

Phil.
    MBP 10.6; Itch 2.2; Novation Twitch; TP 2.x; MF Classic; Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    Apogee Duet 2; Reason; Ableton 8; 49SL MkII; Maschine Mikro; Launchpad

Yes checked out the griding but is not it .I totally lose sync after i use the slice with the jogwheel and the other slice controls .If i restart no problem until again i use the slice

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by pilmat View Post
    How well is the track beat gridded? If it auto gridded, and it does not have a dead-on house type beat, Traktor will not be able to maintain the sync (sync does not light up).

Phil.
    I didnt mean that the tracks werern't syncing up, thats fine, I actually have a right bug up my arse when it comes to gridding . the actual command from the vci 100 to Traktor is what is (was) giving me trouble, but i did notice that in the controller mappings the MIDI in/out keeps defaulting to "all ports" which is infuriating, I end up feeling like James May (Top Gear) on one of his pre-drive checks :eek:
    1x Allen & Heath Xone K2, 1xXone K1, Edirol PCR M1, 4x Numark TTXUSB, Audio10 and a truck load of vinyl...

Quote Originally Posted by andreanegri View Post
    Hi guys, sorry for asking a stupid question...it's late here in Italy...is it possible to choose files and open/close folder only using VCI100 and the 3.5.1 mapper?

Andrea
    Do you mean browse explorer? or just the playlist tree?
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast