Download the Latest VCI-100 Mapping (3_5_1)

View Poll Results: How Stable is this Mapping?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very Stable

15 22.73%
  • Almost Perfect

34 51.52%
  • Needs Some Work

17 25.76%
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Smile Download the Latest VCI-100 Mapping (3_5_1)

The following changes have been made to this file:

• Fixed a bug where Fader FX would get stuck
    • Fixed a bug where Juggle would stick
    • Fixed a bug where the pitch would drop dramatically
    • Changed FX preset #4 to match the recent video.

Download the File here

Requirements
    You must have Traktor 1.24 or later to use this file otherwise it will not import properly.

To Load this file
    • Select the BIG import button in the lower left hand corner of the preferences tab.
    • if this is your first time loading the TSI file, please load it 2 TIMES for the fx to load properly.
    • The 1rst and 2nd time you run Traktor after importing a TSi file, the controller may lock up. Just quit the program twice and see if the issue goes away.

What Settings to Load

• MIDI: Everyone
    • EFFECTS: Everyone (please load this file twice if you are using it for the first time to load the FX properly)
    • LAYOUT: Only if you want the layout to change when switching decks from A/B to C/D. To customize your own, modify the layouts in position 1 and 3.
    • ALL OTHER SETTINGS: Import these if you want the Pitch fader to be set to 8%, and for deck copy to work perfectly.

VIDEO TUTORIALS

Part 1
    Part 2

Purchase the matching overlays]

Known Issues for VCI-100 owners with firmware Version 1.2

• The “D” button in the FX section will not work as indicated.
    • In Fader FX mode, the level fader's will not “freeze” effects as in version 1.3.
    • The Sync button for Decks A and C will not properly light up when synced.

Having Problems with the FX Route Button?

There is a file included that fixes this problem for windows users that are getting this glitch. The problem relates to Traktor's Midi engine and windows. To solve the problem we disabled the LED functions. You can use the FX route button to route the FX but the LEDs will not display.
    Last edited by EanGolden; 05-03-2010 at 01:46 PM.

A bug where turning the Wet/Dry knob (for an advanced effect) would disable effect parameter 2 from being on has also been fixed (as well as a few other minor bugs).

If you experience something you interpret to be a bug, please share your findings and try to be as specific as possible with the problem (to help with our diagnosis/fix). In addition, please include your Traktor Pro version, Firmware version, and Computer type. Thanks.
    Last edited by flashflooder; 03-30-2010 at 07:06 PM.

Thanks for the release guys, will let you know if I run in to any bugs! Also, the mailers you guys have been sending out are great!
    papachilla...| UB Macbook Pro | NI Kontrol S4 | NI Kontrol X1 | AKAI MPD32 | AKAI LPK25 | KRK ROKIT5-2

Hi guys.
    First of all sorry for my bad English, I'm from Mexico and does not concern me much English but hey, get to the point, a month ago that I enjoy my VCI-100 SE, with the mapping used it had a 3.3 and another problem in the software but not in my driver, yesterday installed the mapping 3.5 and there was a problem with my controller, located on the left button does not turn blue slice to juggle 1-4 or 5-8 Is it software problem or My driver, perhaps it will have melted the blue LED?

Quote Originally Posted by mauperez5 View Post
    Hi guys.
    First of all sorry for my bad English, I'm from Mexico and does not concern me much English but hey, get to the point, a month ago that I enjoy my VCI-100 SE, with the mapping used it had a 3.3 and another problem in the software but not in my driver, yesterday installed the mapping 3.5 and there was a problem with my controller, located on the left button does not turn blue slice to juggle 1-4 or 5-8 Is it software problem or My driver, perhaps it will have melted the blue LED?
    If I have understood your problem correctly. The LED's for the Juggle buttons have stopped working on your VCI after importing the New 3.5 TSI. Have you checked to make sure your ports are selected as VCI? I would also try and re-load an old TSI to see if the LED's work again or set up a new midi map for those buttons to check they still function. This will tell you whether its a TSI issue or whether your LED's have died. I haven't tested it yet so can't tell you if I have the same issue but I'm sure someone else will
    http://mixcloud.com/audioaerosol
    Black MacBook 2.4ghz 750gb HD, 8gb RAM
    XDJ Aero & Rekordbox

Tech Wizard djcelebrityt@hotmail.com's Avatar

Cool vc100 3.5 map

so far very good works great will let you know if any problems will set to long test run to see that it does not crash very good

thanx for the new mapping!!!! u guys are the best!!!
    will test it tonight and hopefully vote "stable"
    thanx again

jos

Quote Originally Posted by Audio Aerosol View Post
    If I have understood your problem correctly. The LED's for the Juggle buttons have stopped working on your VCI after importing the New 3.5 TSI. Have you checked to make sure your ports are selected as VCI? I would also try and re-load an old TSI to see if the LED's work again or set up a new midi map for those buttons to check they still function. This will tell you whether its a TSI issue or whether your LED's have died. I haven't tested it yet so can't tell you if I have the same issue but I'm sure someone else will
    Thank you very much for the recommendations , make each recommendation that gave the LED does not work, I am surprised that happen are very tough and buy 2 months ago VCI-100 SE.
    Apply DJTechTools warranty?, Or I can do to repair the led?

Default Questions Regarding THe 3_5.TSI File And VCI-100

Hi,

I just downloaded and imported the latest update for my vci-100 and v1.25 of TSP v1.2.5.

I have questions about some of the functions:

1) After importing the new .tsi file and selecting the vci-100 in the controller page and then closing the preferences window, if I then go back into the preferences window and the controller page, the selected controller reverts back to 'generic keyboard'. Why isn't the selected controller being remembered by the Traktor software? Am I missing something?

2) The faders for the 2 two decks(A & B for example) on the vci-100 do not seem to be controlling the same in Traktor in terms of volume. Also I cannot see the crossfader move in the software even though I enabled the display of the corssfader in the preferences.

3) The pitch faders are not going thru the full range. They don't move above the center detent on the vci-100 and only go below the center detent for a small distance.

What am I missing here with these issues?

thanks,

Arthur

Tested out the new mapping on VCI 100 SE (w/ 3_5 mapping) and Midi Fighter (w/ 1_1 mapping)--working great. Enjoying the new FX preset. Good job DJTT.
    BlackBook, MidiFighter, Traktor Kontrol S4, AIAIAI TMA-1, Raw Passion

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast