Download the Latest VCI-100 Mapping (3_5_1) - Page 10

View Poll Results: How Stable is this Mapping?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very Stable

15 22.73%
  • Almost Perfect

34 51.52%
  • Needs Some Work

17 25.76%
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mustache View Post
    I'm not sure if its supposed to be like this or not, but it would be really useful to have the outer edge of the jogwheel to beatmatch with while in fader fx mode. Kind of a pain to have to switch out of fx mode to slightly correct the beat
    I'm all for this too, as far as i can tell neither echo or slice make use of it.
    1x Allen & Heath Xone K2, 1xXone K1, Edirol PCR M1, 4x Numark TTXUSB, Audio10 and a truck load of vinyl...

A few points I wanted to make about the ECHO/SLICE.
    1. Whenever I use them, letting go of jog and button disengage sync,
    I tried it out to make sure I wasnt just using the jog after letting go of either button but it still happens.
    2. On occasion, regardless of having either FX button pressed, the jog still interferes with pitch bending.

3. Sync buttons are often unresponsive, i.e I have two tracks locked in, add the third syc'ed but it's not, play in fact disengages it, and it goes back into default tempo, duffed up quite a few mixes like that lately. I did check to make sure that I was activating sync properly on all 4 decks and I am, so not sure what's going on there...
    1x Allen & Heath Xone K2, 1xXone K1, Edirol PCR M1, 4x Numark TTXUSB, Audio10 and a truck load of vinyl...

Tech Wizard

played around with it for about 2hrs.. going crazy on the juggler and fader FX.. seems to work well

1 issue
    after heavy usage the volume slider for deck A started acting weird.
    When i pulled it up to max volume it would jump down to zero and start to fluctuate at the bottom.

macbook
    traktor 1.24
    vci 100 arcade

Can one of the modders tell me if this is possible please:
    -reverse the order of LEDS that are green/orange when in juggle 1-4/5-6 (ie orange-green-orange-green for 1-4 and green-orange.. for 5-6).

That will gives me one more visual cue not to f*k up live.

Can't seem to find it in the mappings.

Cheers
    OSX 10.6.4 | Traktor Pro 2 | VCi-100 FW 1.4 | NI Audio 8 | Xone 92 | M Audio BX8A Deluxe

Quote Originally Posted by minimal View Post
    Can one of the modders tell me if this is possible please:
    -reverse the order of LEDS that are green/orange when in juggle 1-4/5-6 (ie orange-green-orange-green for 1-4 and green-orange.. for 5-6).

That will gives me one more visual cue not to f*k up live.

Can't seem to find it in the mappings.

Cheers
    This can easily be done and I think it is a valid concern. Your request has been taken note of and it should be included in the next update (as well as some other fixes like the Mustache recommended tempo bend fix in fader fx mode).

Quote Originally Posted by flashflooder View Post
    This can easily be done and I think it is a valid concern. Your request has been taken note of and it should be included in the next update (as well as some other fixes like the Mustache recommended tempo bend fix in fader fx mode).
    I love you guys

Quote Originally Posted by CodeMorse View Post
    3. Sync buttons are often unresponsive, i.e I have two tracks locked in, add the third syc'ed but it's not, play in fact disengages it, and it goes back into default tempo, duffed up quite a few mixes like that lately. I did check to make sure that I was activating sync properly on all 4 decks and I am, so not sure what's going on there...
    Have you tested to see if the same Sync issues occur if you manually press the Sync button with your mouse in Traktor instead of using the VCI Sync button?

Sync can sometimes act up a bit but it's always good to identify if has to do with the tsi or something else in Traktor like the song's beatgrid or whatever else.

Have you tested to see if the same Sync issues occur if you manually press the Sync button with your mouse in Traktor instead of using the VCI Sync button?

Sync can sometimes act up a bit but it's always good to identify if has to do with the tsi or something else in Traktor like the song's beatgrid or whatever else.
    Have tried it every way ,once it stops you ave to restart .

Yup, no problems there, I spend a lot of time beatgridding tunes, i have noticed however that the Traktor's clock tends to go a bit bonkers (loading a 126 bpm track, and when played it goes to e.g 138bpm, the tempo on the clock)
    I've tried working under all the settings (manual, auto etc) no change except the obvious (have to set the master in manual)

but yeah all in all mousework on sync works better than the button itself.
    its a real pain cos I'm trying to get a mix done where i use all four decks almost constantly, and one track out of sync buggers the whole set, sync wont stay pressed
    Last edited by CodeMorse; 05-15-2010 at 06:29 AM.

I have noticed a bug where if one selects FX Type it turns on the effect automatically? Any body have problems with "FX Type"?
    BlackBook, MidiFighter, Traktor Kontrol S4, AIAIAI TMA-1, Raw Passion

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast