Useing Maschine for cue points in TSP
    Tech Convert

Default Useing Maschine for cue points in TSP

I midi mapped maschine's pads for cue points in traktor scratch pro. I set all pads as a HOLD.... The problem is sometimes the pad won't just work as a HOLD, I'll release the pad and the track will keep playing.... Also I mapped the pads half deck A, and half deck B,... can't hit two pads at once.... And last, the pads are a little slower than I expected.... Help with any would be appreciated.....

Ean Gloden is the MFin Man 50 grand!!!

Ean - we need some video's on Maschine!!!

SIX8NINE

Tech Guru

Are you using Native instruments TSI for Maschine? All you have to do is hit Auto Write and the 16 pads turn into cue points.

Tech Convert

No, I wasn't using the NI tsi.... The only tsi. I could find had the pads as basic functions and I have other controllers covering those functions.... How do I find that file and load it? Is it in traktor? Do I switch Mashine to MIDI first? and once its loaded just hit auto write and my pads are now cue points..... Thanks a million rdej47!!!!!

Tech Convert

Ok, I figured it out...

-Mac Hd, Applications,controller manager.. set to Traktor

-in Traktor - load Maschine in setup manager

-in Traktor ,setup, controller manager,
    add as another controler, then enable Maschine (in & out)
    ,then exit setup

-then hit AUTO WRITE, and 16 pads become hot cues

-if ya don't like some of the other controls go back to Traktor, Setup, Controler Manager, Maschine, and delete the controls you don't want

-don't forget after you have it where you want it - Setup, Controler Manager, Export - to save settings