X-Session Pro with Traktor Pro Mapping
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default X-Session Pro with Traktor Pro Mapping

Hi guys,

This is my new mapping for X-Session Pro with Traktor Pro. The idea is to have the most used functions in the controller, so we have to touch the computer as less as possible

With this mapping we can control thing like:
    - Play / Pause
    - Cue
    - Hotcue
    - Beat Jump
    - Create / Active / De-active Loops
    - Tempo
    - Sync
    - Key
    - High / Mid / Low
    - Monitoring Cue
    - Load / Turn On / Turn Off / Control Effects
    - Gain

With the TSI file I also added a manual in PDF with screenshots and everything you need to start using this.

NOTE: If you wish a completely mouseless mapping for X-Session Pro you can access my “4 Modes Mapping” in the link below:
    http://djtechtools.com/forum/showthr...d=1#post105568

Hope you guys enjoy it.

Thanks
    Andre Leite

Tech Student

Hey Andre!

thanks for the post, i really needed that.

I have some questions.

First of all, I do not understand how to monitor each channel.
    Second, i realized how to kill the lows, meds, etc (and it's working) but i don't know how to undo that.

Could you tell me more specific witch buttons do I have to press in order to:
    1. monitor (A or B)
    2. undo the frequencies cut

Thanks!

I'm new to all this, but the idea for me when i bought this console is to replicate as much as possible the cdj's 1000 behavior in terms of cue/pause, EQ, search in track, and bit synchronization without the help of the Traktor.

Thanks again and great job so far!

Quote Originally Posted by g-kay View Post
    Hey Andre!

thanks for the post, i really needed that.

I have some questions.

First of all, I do not understand how to monitor each channel.
    Second, i realized how to kill the lows, meds, etc (and it's working) but i don't know how to undo that.

Could you tell me more specific witch buttons do I have to press in order to:
    1. monitor (A or B)
    2. undo the frequencies cut
    Hey g-kay,

To enable monitor A:
    1st hold Ctrl
    2nd press monitor cue A

To enable monitor B:
    1st hold Shift
    2nd press monitor cue B

Now regarding undo the frequencies cut, I mistyped in the pdf file. To do that hold Shift and move the knob to -100% (in other words, turn it completely anti-clockwise).

Hope that makes sense now.

Cheers

Tech Student

thanks a lot!

sorry to bother, tried to open or dl the zip file - getting an invalid messge. saved to my desktop and it said it's empty. will try the rapidshare links again but it was busy and said try again later

Quote Originally Posted by deco View Post
    sorry to bother, tried to open or dl the zip file - getting an invalid messge. saved to my desktop and it said it's empty. will try the rapidshare links again but it was busy and said try again later
    Hey Deco, that’s really weird, because I can download both the file on the forum and also the rapidshare with no problem.

Just a question, what browser are you using? May you can try with a different browser. I’m using Mozilla Firefox and as I said, all good for me.

If you want, you can send me a PM with your email and I will send to you the file.

Tech Convert

Haven't imported the file, but after looking at the pdf, I wanted to thank you.

Excellent use of modifiers. Exactly a solution to what I wanted with my x session pro. I especially loved the shift/modified use of the shift into cue/monitor buttons. It helped me realise I had good shift buttons on the x session afterall (before I was only thinking once I use it for a shift button, it can't be used for anything else).

Cheers,
    Tim

just got these tsi's dl'd. these are crazy mapping. maybe a little too advanced for me as a new tpro user. i think i'll have to do something more basic for starters. i will keep them tho for future use. thanks for putting inthe work that we're all benefiting from. peace

Quote Originally Posted by csounds View Post
    Haven't imported the file, but after looking at the pdf, I wanted to thank you.

Excellent use of modifiers. Exactly a solution to what I wanted with my x session pro. I especially loved the shift/modified use of the shift into cue/monitor buttons. It helped me realise I had good shift buttons on the x session afterall (before I was only thinking once I use it for a shift button, it can't be used for anything else).

Cheers,
    Tim
    Hey Tim,
    Thanks for the feedback. Yeah it took me a while to figured out the best way to configure the monitor buttons, but the modifies are a very powerful feature in Traktor.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by deco View Post
    just got these tsi's dl'd. these are crazy mapping. maybe a little too advanced for me as a new tpro user. i think i'll have to do something more basic for starters. i will keep them tho for future use. thanks for putting inthe work that we're all benefiting from. peace
    Hey Deco,
    Good to hear you finally got the files, but even you been a new user of Traktor I think you can use the tsi, after all, the basic functions (without using the shift buttons) are pretty much the basic you need.

Cheers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast