VCI-100 Mapping Version 3_4 (Stable) - Page 12

View Poll Results: Is this mapping working well for you?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!

17 19.77%
  • NEARLY PERFECT

27 31.40%
  • NEEDS SOME WORK

42 48.84%
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

This Glitch that some people are experiencing is exclusive to windows users. Mac systems use a different midi system that is more robust and appears to perform better. We have not had a single report of the issue on a mac machine.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by EanGolden View Post
    This Glitch that some people are experiencing is exclusive to windows users. Mac systems use a different midi system that is more robust and appears to perform better. We have not had a single report of the issue on a mac machine.
    did you forward the issue to ni? maybe they are able to do something about it. not that it's that much of a problem, but if it can be fixed then it should be .

Ok I have had several of the problems mentioned I go bonkers when i hit sample and slice , my tempo rises for no reason and i have to use the headphone as a shift .How do you play back the sample and my volume main is not working it is wet and dry on fx 2 .Other then that im loving it when all the bugs are out this will be great . I am ordering the overlay .
    Last edited by deejaygee; 04-12-2010 at 01:43 AM.

Black VCI-100 SE Arcade #220/350 with white buttons / knobs & faders
    Audio 2 DJ
    HD 25-1 II SE

I loaded and reloaded restarted and I still dont work my fx like in the video whats going on . How do i get mine to do it. Running traktor 1.2.4 vci100 version 1.3 just upgraded firmware Dell insperon 4gig mem 500ghd my latecency is between 150 and 175 have not crashed once froze up but no crash .running game boost and system mech to shut down all background programs .The cpu on top of traktor i cant even see little tiny blue hardly none at all . what am I doing wrong . watched video like 10 times just wont do it please helpppppppp
    Last edited by deejaygee; 04-12-2010 at 10:01 PM.

Ok after reloaded like 8 times i finally got it all working yeahhhhhh now works just like video and using 3.5 .Now the only thing is vol is not vol it is wet and dry on fx 2

Tech Convert

Hey guys, sorry if this has been covered......
    Is it possible to stop the mouse/cursor selecting the "track search" box when entering or leaving full page browser? This is a real pain as I use some keyboard commands when playing out and unless I click with the mouse anywhere on screen my keyboard commands appear in the search box.

Sorry, I'm a lazy dumb ass, found it.....
    Last edited by Simon S; 11-03-2010 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EanGolden View Post
    Actually I ran across 2 things that aren't working like they should i'm using a Macbook mac OS X 10.5.8, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo and 2GB DDR2 SDRAM
    with Traktor Pro 1.2.4 and VCI100-SE I have reloaded the 1.4 MAC .tsi file 2 times and everything seems to work great. Tho the only thing thats doesn't seem quite right is the echo button on both decks will will activate (FLN-F) Flanger Flux instead of Delay. And I also notice that when I tap the FX Type button it DOESN'T go into Advance FX Mode. How can I go about fixing this do i need to change the effect for the button by changing the .tsi file. If so how do I do that?

thanks,
    Mike
    Last edited by mikeisnorml; 02-23-2011 at 01:52 AM.

Hey guys, maybe it was already asked here for million times but let me repeat it once again. Is Dj TT working on new mapping for traktor2? Or is it pointless due to s4 was released?
    Thanks in advance!

Tech Mentor

Yes.
    Equipment------
    --HP Dv6T Select Editon. i5 6gb DDR3, backlit keys and touchscreen.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast