VHoff's Oxygen 8 v2 25keys Traktor Pro Mapping
    Tech Guru

Default VHoff's Oxygen 8 v2 25keys Traktor Pro Mapping

02/22/2010 - First Post keep in touch for updates

Hey DJTT!

A lot of forum users once a month send me a message asking for my modified version of Ean's mapping, and I think this thread will help you to get all that you can from your little old (or new) pet Oxy and make him your best friend again (or for the first time).
    Don't worry, your little pet knows that he's pretty limited because the lack of knobs, faders, encoders and will not be angry if you look for another controller sometimes.
    My Oxy knows that I have a crush on the DaScratch SCS.3 System and he also knows that I don't have money to buy it, so for know it's all ok

Well I have two mapping versions for Oxygen based on Ean's original mapping.

One is a bug-free version of Ean's original mapping with some adds:
    • Duplicate song with EQ pre-seting for layering (Shift and duplicate)
    • Instead of two half-resolution filters I've changed to one filter and one key with full 127 resolution (Using Preset 10 on the oxygen)
    • 6 Distinct Slice Combinations on the Slice Keys
    • Full EQ Mode pressing PLAY
    • Exit EQ Mode pressing STOP
    • Cue Track A pressing <<
    • Cue Track B pressing >>

And another for my personal needs and "FX laboratorial research" :
    • Instead of filters, delays, etc I've changed the entire FX sections to mess with FX configurations and combinations "on the fly". Down Knobs change FX Selection on Chained mode and Up Knobs change FX ammount and turn on at the same time. No freeze button.
    • 3 Beatmasher Sizes and 3 Gater intervals instead of the 6 Slice Keys (You need to set your FX 2 and 4 slot to chained mode with a Beatmasher and a Gater each)
    • Control Deck A BeatMasher and Gaters Dry/Wet with the Pitch control
    • Control Deck B BeatMasher and Gaters Dry/Wet with the Fader control
    • Duplicate song with EQ pre-seting for layering (Shift and duplicate)
    • Full EQ Mode pressing PLAY
    • Exit EQ Mode pressing STOP
    • Cue Track A pressing <<
    • Cue Track B pressing >>

They follow attached bellow.

Make sure to load to the Oxygen all 10 preset mappings at Enigma with Ean's XML. And if you want to use full resolution knobs use P10. If you want to have half resolution (most precise) filters use p1 to p9 (they are all the same).
    I will soon post a very short tutorial to all steps on how to load the Enigma Mapping if you have any trouble at this step, keep in touch.

I'm having new ideas from DJTT Midifighter and VCI-100 SE new mappings and I will soon implement something new.
    I just don't have enough time for that right now, I'm just a bedroom DJ with a stressful dayjob and no gig to play yet...

I hope you like it!
    Last edited by V-Hoff; 02-22-2010 at 04:10 PM.