Vestax Spin Traktor 1.2.3 TSI Fully Working - Page 7
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by oldfashioned View Post
    The controller is fully functional. As I mentioned, all buttons, knobs, faders and jogs do just what they're intended to do. The primary function of the jog wheels in this TSI is scratching So yes you can scratch and jog
    ok thank you! I'm still waiting for my spin to arrive, but this mapping for Traktor has definitely got me excited about the possibilities for this midi.

Just curious, now that there is this mapping for traktor thanks to oldfashioned, would anyone maybe use the Spin for an actual gig (like bar or small club) now, or still no?

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by bmo View Post
    Just curious, now that there is this mapping for traktor thanks to oldfashioned, would anyone maybe use the Spin for an actual gig (like bar or small club) now, or still no?
    I've been gigging with my Spin for about 2-3 months now with oldfashioned's .tsi and have had nothing to say but positive comments. I play out with it once a week at a friend's bar/lounge. Props to oldfashioned! The only thing I'm concerned about is how the monitor mix will work with greater volumes. Where I play every week is very loungy(sp?) and hence the volume of the music is on the softer side (low enough to have a conversation with someone across a table, for example). I've yet to hook it up to a bigger system to see how it fairs. I remember cranking up the system at the lounge once and the volume in the headphones was sorta fading in and out with the monitor mix set to about half way. Not sure if that was abnormal behavior or not...
    Last edited by djgee; 02-28-2010 at 09:02 PM.

oh ok thanks for the reply.

Hi guys. just want to know if the vestax spin will work with windows xp as long as i use traktor?

Tech Wizard

^ Yes it will.

Tech Student

oldfashioned: Thanks so much for the readme and image map - really, really appreciate it!

Tech Student

Will this work with Traktor Scratch Pro v1.0.1.070?

Tech Student

thanks for the tsi, too bad i only have 1.0.1

Thank you Oldfashioned. Been enjoying the Spin with Traktor.

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast