Vestax Spin Traktor 1.2.3 TSI Fully Working - Page 15
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by edd1e01 View Post
    Im pretty sure you need at least 1.23 . Why dont you update to 1.25/1.26
    ^ this is correct, you atleast need version 1.2.4 to use the Map with the spin on traktor pro. Otherwise you can create your own map I guess. Or just download the vestax Typhoon map from vestax and then modify from that one, that way you wouldn't have to manually set the jog wheels and faders.
    My Mixcloud Page!
    Macbook Pro 13", Kontrol Z2, Kontrol F1, Kontrol X1, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-850, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-400, Traktor Scratch Pro, Audio 4 DJ.

Wonder if someone could help me out. When Im switched to a certain deck, im hearing the audio for the deck in my headphones whether I press the headphone button or not. Is there a way to only hear the audio when the button is pressed?

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Make sure the mix knob in the software is turned the correct way.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Convert

Photojojo beat me to it, in the upper centre section of the traktor interface, your mix knob is set to anything above 0 same thing I had when I first hooked up the Spin
    Spinning wheels since 1989

Tech Student

i cant seem to get my spin to be recognized by traktor can any one help?

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by djlooms View Post
    i cant seem to get my spin to be recognized by traktor can any one help?
    I have the same problem. Let me explain in more details:

I'm using Windows XP, Traktor Pro 1.2.5.
    With the help of ASIO4ALL v.2 I managed to set Output Routing to SPIN's soundcard.

The problem comes when I try to use it as a controller. In Controller Manager I imported a couple of .tsi's from the forum, also tried Typhoon's .tsi from Vestax website. Nothing happens. No any response from faders/knobs movement, as if the SPIN was not connected 8-(
    Would anybody be so kind to tell me (and djlooms) if I missed something. May be there is some mysterious "apply" button that I am missing to press?
    Thank you, traktor gurus, for any response in advance

Tech Convert

is this map fully functional with Typhoon as well? i think there're slight differences in Spin/Typhoon original functions so to get an idea if this works would be nice.

thanks!

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by bmo View Post
    ^ this is correct, you atleast need version 1.2.4 to use the Map with the spin on traktor pro. Otherwise you can create your own map I guess. Or just download the vestax Typhoon map from vestax and then modify from that one, that way you wouldn't have to manually set the jog wheels and faders.
    Ok, I just updated to 1.2.4 (sorry it took so long, college just started and its rough) anyways, everything seems to be working well except for one thing...

AUDIO SETUP>>>AUDIO DEVICE>>>SPIN (4 in 4 out) = Sound in headphones, no sound coming out of laptop's audio port
    AUDIO SETUP>>>AUDIO DEVICE>>>Built In (4 in 2 out) = Sound in speakers coming from laptop, no sound from headphones coming from SPIN.

How can I fix this??

Tech Convert

when you use the spin as the audio device, the master sound is sent through the rca's in the spin. You can run an RCA to 3.5mm into the line in and hear it that way. There is an App called "LineIn" for OS X that let's you monitor the sound coming in through, shockingly enough, the line in port. that's the setup on my macbook when I am practicing.
    Spinning wheels since 1989

Quote Originally Posted by FlyersPh9 View Post
    Ok, I just updated to 1.2.4 (sorry it took so long, college just started and its rough) anyways, everything seems to be working well except for one thing...

AUDIO SETUP>>>AUDIO DEVICE>>>SPIN (4 in 4 out) = Sound in headphones, no sound coming out of laptop's audio port
    AUDIO SETUP>>>AUDIO DEVICE>>>Built In (4 in 2 out) = Sound in speakers coming from laptop, no sound from headphones coming from SPIN.

How can I fix this??
    set master output to channels 1 & 2, and monitoring to channels 3 & 4.
    My Mixcloud Page!
    Macbook Pro 13", Kontrol Z2, Kontrol F1, Kontrol X1, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-850, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-400, Traktor Scratch Pro, Audio 4 DJ.