Vestax Spin Traktor 1.2.3 TSI Fully Working - Page 14
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dunch711 View Post
    okay i have a i mac g5 with intel and i got the new vestax spin with the djay software how ever im trying to setup my midi controller to work on traktor dup can someone make me a tsi file please and thanks
    don't traktor pro .tsi files work in Trakto duo? If not just download the vestax Typhoon map from vestax's website, and that should work no problem on traktor duo.

The map is located here http://help.vestax.co.jp/en/detail.p..._url=56&cate=0

cheers,
    -BMO
    My Mixcloud Page!
    Macbook Pro 13", Kontrol Z2, Kontrol F1, Kontrol X1, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-850, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-400, Traktor Scratch Pro, Audio 4 DJ.

Tech Convert

I can't seem to get pre-cueing set up in my headphones. I've used spin 3+4 as the preque but it still doesn't work. Any help?

Quote Originally Posted by DJ mini View Post
    I can't seem to get pre-cueing set up in my headphones. I've used spin 3+4 as the preque but it still doesn't work. Any help?

im having this same issue, can anyone help out with this...

btw thanks for the map other than the pre cue issue the map works great and i like traktor a whole lot better than virtual dj

can someone please help me i have a gig this sat and really need this to work and i cant figure it out !!

Tech Convert

I use spin 3 4 for output monitor and 1 2 for output master. Push the headphone button to hear the selected channel on either or both decks also make sure the mix knob is not all the way on mix (software mixer, not hardware controlled). I use asio4all PC traktor 1.25

Ok I finally got it to work !! Thanks alot much appreciated

Tech Convert

I don't suppose anyone knows what midi out note you would use to make the platter LED's to flash to the beat in the same manner as the sync button does, as it's setup in this map? I've been able to find all the buttons by trial and error, but not the platters. Is this even possible?

Tech Convert

Hey just wanted to say that this thread inspired me to make my own mapping for the typhoon/spin give a try and let me know what you think. Thanks for the work oldfashioned.

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16878

Tech Student

hey, i'm new to using Traktor but I have had my Spin since Christmas. Anyways, I have Traktor 1.2.1 and imported your .tsi but my Spin isn't doing anything with the program. Do i need to restart the program or something? The only thing i notice is when I press a button, in Traktor the "MIDI" icon at the top flashes. What am I doing wrong???

Tech Convert

Im pretty sure you need at least 1.23 . Why dont you update to 1.25/1.26