Vestax Spin Traktor 1.2.3 TSI Fully Working - Page 12
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by djgee View Post
    dj_nacho...I believe you can fix this yourself very easily but changing the button setting from "On Hold" to "Toggle" within the Controller Manager.
    Hi folks, can't seem to find the tempo/pitch bend enable line to be able to set to "toggle". Only see tempo bend which is routed to outer rim of wheels and is set to "relative".

Tech Student

DEAR DJTT MODERATOR

I still can't access the final .tsi file kindly posted by Oldfashioned on the first page of this thread. Could you help me in this matter? It would be much appreciated.

THANKS AGAIN FOR SHARING THIS!

Tech Student

Default vestax spin!!! does anyone have tsi for virtual dj

i m been using virtual djfor about a year now and recently got myself a vestax spin and i wonder if anyone has made or have the tsi for virtual?? thanks

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nicofirk View Post
    DEAR DJTT MODERATOR

I still can't access the final .tsi file kindly posted by Oldfashioned on the first page of this thread. Could you help me in this matter? It would be much appreciated.

THANKS AGAIN FOR SHARING THIS!

Quote Originally Posted by oldfashioned View Post

New version available! See the end of the post 1.0 -- > Attachment 1934

LATEST TSI
    Attachment 2240
    I think the latest TSI is at the end of the post.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Hey oldfashioned,

Did you ever manage to get the crossfader on/off cut settings working?

Tech Wizard

hey oldfashioned, i was wondering how to make advanced effects mode to work. like i have my traktor set to 4 effect bank with the top 2 being chained and the bottom advanced, however wen i press the shift function it me to control the wet/dry and the parameters but the effect itself is not activated. lastly id like to make a suggestion i was wondering if it was possible in the new mapping for the effects in that similar to the vci 100 choosing the effects for the chained effect using only the knob id like to make a suggestion for mapping shift+the pitch fader,mic fx and mic pitch to allow for scrolling and choosing effects without the need of touching the computer. thanks again for a great mapping

Default Cheers oldfashioned!

Been using your tsi for a few weeks now and it's never failed on me.

Your work is much appreciated. Are you planning any other updates for it?

Ta!

Here's it being put to use (not very well though, sorry, it's all new to me )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBgIE0NgSfk

Tech Student

Default Just got the Vestax Spin

Hey guys I just got the Vestax Spin dj and was wondering if someone can tell me how to map the tractor software into my mac. Thanks in advance

you download one of the maps from here, and press import on traktor while under the midi section of the settings.

if you're asking for how to do personalized mappings on your own, I have no Idea. But just give it time, eventually someone more knowledgeable will answer, this forum is filled with computer genius'.
    My Mixcloud Page!
    Macbook Pro 13", Kontrol Z2, Kontrol F1, Kontrol X1, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-850, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-400, Traktor Scratch Pro, Audio 4 DJ.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Go to the first post and download the tsi. Go to your preferences in Traktor and go to controller manager. Click the big import button and select the file you downloaded from the first post. It woud probably be a good idea to read the whole thread as I'm sure any problems you may have have more than likely been answered already.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast