VCI-100SE TSI 2_3 FeedBack - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tech Guru

plus 2!!! ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DO THIS?
    Traktor Scratch Pro, Ableton Live 8, MacBook Pro 13'', Traktor Kontrol S4, Traktor Kontrol X1, , Midifighter, NI Audio 6 DJ, HDJ-2000 Headphones, UDG Producer Bag.
    Original Productions: https://soundcloud.com/alligator
    My Duo Productions: https://soundcloud.com/rockafellers
    Facebook Fanpage -->http://www.facebook.com/djalligator123

Tech Guru

As per this juggle mode thread, it would be nice if one could disable the juggle mode temporarily when the juggle knob is set to on, by holding the juggle button. This effectively means that holding the juggle button would work as a toggle for the juggle mode, setting juggle mode to ON if the juggle knob is OFF and setting the juggle mode to OFF if the juggle knob is ON.
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Tech Mentor

im new to 4 decks so forgive my ignorance but how do i keep all 4 decks in view and switch focus from a to c or b to d? i thought this was the function of the deck c and deck d buttons (next to filter knob). pushing these buttons usually toggles focus form top to bottom but sometimes it switches the view back to 2 deck mode and i cant figure out why. i appreciate any insight you may have!
    Last edited by brianpkelly@hotmail.com; 08-16-2009 at 08:49 PM.
    2011 MacbookPro-Lion (2.2GHz i7), Audio 10Dj, Allen&Heath Xone 42, 2 X Technic SL-1200MK3, VCI-100SE - FW1.4 (TSI 4.0), Kontrol X1, 2 X Novation Dicers, iPad (TouchOSC), TraktorScratchPro 2.6

Tech Convert

As per this juggle mode thread, it would be nice if one could disable the juggle mode temporarily when the juggle knob is set to on, by holding the juggle button. This effectively means that holding the juggle button would work as a toggle for the juggle mode, setting juggle mode to ON if the juggle knob is OFF and setting the juggle mode to OFF if the juggle knob is ON.

Enjoy!

(edited by ean golden)

please dont put additional TSi files here as they are going to create confusion. I am trying to edit and improve a single file which we can support. Creating variations on that in the same thread could become very confusing.
    Last edited by EanGolden; 08-19-2009 at 02:12 PM. Reason: off topic
    VCI-100 (1.3)
    Traktor Pro 1.1

Tech Convert

Default Deck C: "Audio Through"

Deck C no longer works; no tracks can be loaded to it. It's labeled as "Audio Through." (?) Makes it pretty useless. I reverted back to the older tsi and things went back to normal so I don't think the problem is me. Thoughts?

Tech Convert

Default Line Fader Soft Takeover

Also, I really like the new soft takeover. Can we get it for the line faders, eq, and filter too?
    Last edited by JoeSchmoe; 08-17-2009 at 01:27 AM.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by simonsky View Post
    I finally gave up with the "anti-juggle" function. Its not possible without remapping nearly the whole layout.
    In the past modifier 6 was also needlessly assigned. So maybe there are now 2 modifiers freed up?

As for the anti juggle, I can see where this is difficult. The juggle mode state needs to be determine by a single modifier, which needs to change according to pressing and releasing of buttons. However I do not have a clue how I can trigger anything in Traktor when I release a button?

Anyways, the current juggle mode has a bug, where pressing the juggle button when the knob is on, turns off juggle mode, even though the juggle knob is still turned. Which would make fixing this issue ever so interesting.

So far I have only managed to fix the issue with bome's midi translator
    Last edited by EanGolden; 08-19-2009 at 02:13 PM.
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Tech Convert

Anyways, the current juggle mode has a bug, where pressing the juggle button when the knob is on, turns off juggle mode, even though the juggle knob is still turned. Which would make fixing this issue ever so interesting.
    I think telling the Juggle Button (E5) only to react when Modifier 3 = 0 should fix that one.
    VCI-100 (1.3)
    Traktor Pro 1.1

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by simonsky View Post
    I think telling the Juggle Button (E5) only to react when Modifier 3 = 0 should fix that one.
    Nope tried that. It does fix that issue, but it also breaks the behavior of the juggle button when the knob is not turned on

Tech Convert

Nope tried that. It does fix that issue, but it also breaks the behavior of the juggle button when the knob is not turned on
    Ok, then use one of the free modifiers.
    For instance: Juggle-Knob (CC89) sets modifier 5=1; Juggle Button (E5, Modifier 3) Modifier condition M5=0
    VCI-100 (1.3)
    Traktor Pro 1.1

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast