TSI & TKS Files

Thread: TSI & TKS Files

Tech Convert

Default TSI & TKS Files

I'm running Traktor Pro on a Mac and just upgraded the firmware on my Vestax. Checked that I now have 1.3 and can swap back to 1.2 (which is useful as I am still using Traktor 3 while I dip my toes into Traktor Pro).

Not sure I've got the set up correct and am a bit confused about talk of tsk and tsi files. I went to the link for the the latest TSK files and took the suggestion to "Please Use this one". I clicked on one of the two links and it downloaded a tsi file. (although it had the appearance of a Power Point File)

This seemed to upload okay by opening the Traktor Preferences and hitting the Import button. Then as I started working through the video tutorial I got the feeling that not everything was working as it should so decided to revisit the TSK page and see if maybe I should download something from the other link as well.

Clicked on one link and it simply gave me a page of text while the other link downloaded a TSK file which apparently can not be imported into the Midi Preferences.

A bit of clarification would go a long way with me.
    Thanks for the support.

Tech Convert

Default Sorted

Sorry if I shot off my last email rather fast but I had been doing a search on the DJ Techtools web site for some clarification about TKS and TSI files and found nothing. Then I went to Google, it found the page and brought me back here:

http://www.djtechtools.com/tag/tks/

Now I understand ....doh.....

Onwards and Upwards

Howard

Tech Convert

Did you have any problems after you installed your 1.3 firmware ? I can't get my vci100 to turn on, I thought i damaged my old vci so i went out and bought a new vci100,this time Iwas extra carefull ,I ran the firmware again and same thing happend ,It doesn't turn on .Can someone please help me out? thanks for your time.

Tech Convert

Default VCI 100 wont turn on

No mine was straight pretty straight forward. I should have thought it would be pretty difficult to blow two of them if you followed the instructions. Hopefully someone else here might be able to shed light on it for you.