Cracked DVS Software - Page 7
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Just the basic FPS stuff, Karlos.

And great to hear you say that DJTT is your happy place!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    We lost again. But i think we will avoid relegation this year
    Oh, well, we always gotta watch out for that pesky relegation...
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DvlsAdvct View Post
    Oh, well, we always gotta watch out for that pesky relegation...
    Pah, my team is rubbish this season.

FPS: i just finished Call Of Duty (newest one) . Im currently shooting Nazi Zombies in the Unlocked end game.

I will always believe in the freedom of software, many programs that are still free rely on people's will to pay for it, donations they call it (and the are doing pretty good). A while ago I had a conversation with a film maker that uses digital video, he told me that the software they use is too expensive, any regular student that is learning would not be able to learn anything (by himself) because he would not be able to buy the software.
    When you are using cracked software you lose many things, the stabilty is not the same and you cannot get support. This things are important for professional use. but Software makers will have sometime in the future the same problems as record labels, and they will have to change the way sofware is distributed.
    When I say that I won't pay for any software (productive software) if I'm not getting any money out it I say that I do it because I don't support the economical ideas that are still in use. In the states or in Europe 250 dollars might sound ok, but if you charge that kind of money in places like Colombia, most of the people won't be able to buy it. 150 years ago only priests and a few people would learn how to read AND WRITE, not many people could, digital tools are doing exactly the same as the printer did.
    Digital mixing has brought music far closer than any other thing before, same as digital photography. When I started listening to electronic music I had to download the sets (I Still remember Satoshi Tomiie's Global underground), even great Dj's knew at that time that the only way to spread music was thru the freedom of the net.
    I have never met anyone who, when they're making money, won't pay for the software, let us just rely on people's will. I hope someday I have to pay.

When the first version of Traktor Pro was released, the first ones to fix a very important bug where hackers, this actually put a lot of pressure on Native Instruments programmers.
    Music is communication, as any other form of creation.
    SoundCloud
    MBP 13", Traktor Pro, Presonus Firebox, Numark Stealth, Akai MPD-18, Behringer speakers.

FPS: i just finished Call Of Duty (newest one) . Im currently shooting Nazi Zombies in the Unlocked end game.
    nazi zombies is the coolest shit ever
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

PS3 or XBox? Im always online playing COD4 & COD5 s/n jesc1200 if your on ps3
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Im on X-Box but my girlfriend wont let me play on-line Hah.

Her quotes:
    "will you get off that laptop and talk to ME and not those nerdy djs"

"Im an X-Box widow"

"what time did you come to bed last nite" Answer is i havent yet been to bed.

" NO you wont just finish that level come get your dinner or ill put in the bin you nerdy gamming tw@t "

"TURN THAT F*CKING COMPUTER OFF"

Women eh, what ya gonna do !!!

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

My girl and I have been bouncing around the idea of living together, and I warned her flat out one day. I said something to the effect of

"I'm not a gamer anymore, but I'd like to be. I spend way too much time in front of a shiny box to play music. It's not that I don't want to see you, it's just that I might stay up until 3AM on a worknight coding in Bomes..."

she said

"But you're cute when you're all excited."

And I said

"Yeah, but it ain't so cute after it goes on for three weeks and you haven't seen me." hehe
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Tech Wizard

I do use some craked software currrently I'm only using at home and messing around, though I'm inclinded to think I should buy the software if I'm using it most days then I should imo. That said however I think software houses should allow you to buy previous versions for a lower price. I'm using traktor 3.4 on my notebook and it seems to slow a liottle with pro, though I haven't played a lot with pro as I couldn't use my tks files, so I could maybe have got some better performance. At NI site I can't find a area to buy previous versions so I'm a little stuck betweena rock and a hard place at the momentuy (does anyomne know where I might be able to be able to buy 3.4?)
    I've got a proper version of ableton lite 7 which I got with my axiom 25, but unfortunately this does not support mp3's so I can't warp tracks which to be honest would for me being the main reason to buy this software. Luckily the upgrade is cheaper than the full version I'd be happy with limitations but this is some vital selling point of their software which they remove from the lite version. they limit instance of midi, audio channels and effects also which is fine by me. But I would like to be able to warp the odd mp3 now and again.

Basically I think for whatever reason if you're using the software regularly then you should buy it or start saving for it as soon as you realise that it's for you.
    Advent Notebook N270 1Gb ram,G5 PPC OSX 10.4.11 quadcore 2Gb ram fast track pro
    BCR 2000, Axiom 25
    http://www.mrcoops.co.uk
    http://www.spatialawareness.co.uk

Women eh, what ya gonna do !!!
    I know, rite? lol
    ----

On topic, I think for me, Giving me an unlimited 60-90Day demo, is enough for me to understand if I like software enough to buy it. ALSO put in a method for me to register/buy/paypal it directly through the software. I'm far more likely to buy it when I get that popup that says "oh hey monika, you've got 2 more days on the trial...you better buy it or oh noez limited functionality!!"

If the industry as a whole took a model understanding that DJs, Producers, etc really can't tell much from that cool product video on your website I'd be so freakin' happy. The industry seems to be SOOO worried about pirates that they lock down software. I hate to tell you, ALL these measures do is discourage the HONEST customer. I can't think of a single method that's thwarted pirates. So perhaps opening things up and giving more opportunities for honest customers to demo the software would improve sales and prevent people from turning to torrents.

If there were unlimited 90day demos, i'd never download another torrent. If I can't figure out if I want to buy something in 90 days, there's something wrong. but I think universally 30days is just too short. (I don't have a ton of time to dedicate to learning/playing with new software)
    Monika.mhz - I do things. Also stuff.
    -------------------
    Read the F.A.Q!
    Articles: Streamline Your Laptop for Djs(Windows)

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast