APC40 And Traktor 2 (MF Insta. Grat.+ 2 Deck, 2 Sample, 4 FX) - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

I love the mix man! It's makes me really glad to see my mapping being put to good use! Thanks man!

heres what i see when i mash the buttons:
    the top four buttons of the instant grad i get
    1reverb effects channel 2, last effect.
    2transpose stretch effect channel 3 last effect
    3filter 92 lfo effect channel 3 middle effect
    4delay effect channel 4

the next four enable effect 3 phaser effect at different values the left being the smallest and right button being full on. as for the last four buttons

the last four buttons i get
    1 reverse grain effect channel 1 first effect
    2 reverse grain effect channel 1 fist effect (differernt value)
    3filter pulse effects channel 1 middle effect
    4 iceverb effects channel 1 last effect.

let me know if this helps and if its fixable :-)

Tech Wizard

Going to try and integrate your instant grat mapping with my tweak of andre leite's mapping http://www.traktorbible.com/freaks/m...ew.aspx?id=278 Got a couple questions before i turn off my phone and lock myself in my room haha
    Does the instant grat take up all 4 fx decks? Can i have 2 decks for my own fx mapping?
    Is there a new app i can use to merge my two .tsi's in TP2?
    DJ RAGyD

HP G62 Win 7 - Traktor Pro 2 - Live 8 - Akai APC 40 - Xone DX - Nano Pad

Hahaha good luck man! The app you are looking for is called xtreme mapping. Hopefully u are using a Mac because the app only exists for osx. Here's a thought... Instead of trying to merge the two files together here is what I would do. Pick out the attributes u like from each TSI. Look up those attributes and how they are written out in the TSI. Then I would grab a BIG ASS white/chalk board and draw it all out. Make sure that it will actually work (enough modifiers, buttons, etc...) at this point I would begin writing out the entire new TSI.
    You say, CALEB! That's crazy! It's gonna take forever! Y not just copy and paste? Well, I tried it once. It was, IMO, way harder than writing it from scratch.

P.s you are going to LOVE xtreme mapping

Tech Student

.-Is the FX list bug solved?

i want to buy an apc40 and this map is ESENTIAL for this. Everybody talks is great except for the fx list.
    Waiting forward working with it.

I have moved everything over the maps page on the home site. WITH A FEW NEW ADDITIONS! I posted an updated version of the collision mapping and uploaded a 5 minute instructional video! Hope y'all enjoy!

P.s. if we can try and continue this convo in the MAPS section of dj techtools it will be much easier for me to respond to everyone. Thanks again!

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by C-Lab View Post
    I have moved everything over the maps page on the home site. WITH A FEW NEW ADDITIONS! I posted an updated version of the collision mapping and uploaded a 5 minute instructional video! Hope y'all enjoy!

P.s. if we can try and continue this convo in the MAPS section of dj techtools it will be much easier for me to respond to everyone. Thanks again!
    i canīt find the link

Sorry about that: Here is a direct link to the new page.

http://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/59

Quote Originally Posted by synergy View Post
    .-Is the FX list bug solved?

i want to buy an apc40 and this map is ESENTIAL for this. Everybody talks is great except for the fx list.
    Waiting forward working with it.
    In short: Yes. The bug i believe has been solved. I posted version 1.3 and so far i haven't heard of any problems, but we will see.

here's a link to the download:

http://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/59

For those who have been involved with this project for a while, I have a favor to ask....

I put a lot of time into this and i want to make it as successful as possible. If you could take the time to rate my mapping and maybe even leave a comment on the DJTT site it would mean ALOT to me. Thanks again everybody for making this possible!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast