APC40 And Traktor 2 (MF Insta. Grat.+ 2 Deck, 2 Sample, 4 FX)
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default APC40 And Traktor 2 (MF Insta. Grat.+ 2 Deck, 2 Sample, 4 FX)

After too many late nights, and far too many Redbulls, it is almost complete! I call it the Collision mapping. I wrote this TSI to be used with the APC40 (in standard Mode) and Traktor 2. My mapping gives you control over;

2 full Decks
    2 Sample Decks
    4 FX units
    Loop Recorder
    All HotCues
    All loop functions
    ADDED BONUS! I have written the instant gratification file right into my TSI. (No easy task i assure you)

Seeing as i am almost finished i wanted to post the diagram of my layout and hopefully get some feedback on it. I am a little concerned that because it does control SO many feature it gets a little difficult to remember where everything is... Please look over my diagram and let me know if any of the functions can be better organized. Also if i am missing any critical features PLEASE let me know. Feel free to contact me through PM.

P.S. I was unable to resize the images well enough to upload so i am posting a link.http://cl.ly/09321q2y3z0c1q110z2Y

Default Forgot to mention...

I forgot to throw in that my .TSI supports file browsing and has 100% working LED's for all buttons and encoders. I plan on having it completed and uploaded for all of you to test out sometime tomorrow afternoon. ENJOY!!!

Default I'm too impatient...HERE IT IS!!!

I am attaching two .zip files. One with the .tsi file and the other contains the map layouts. My goal for this project was to take all the features from the S4 and the MidiFighter and combine them into one controller. I feel like i have gotten pretty close (with the exception of the Jog Wheels) Anyhow, I haven't shown this map to anyone so i'm sure there are plenty of bugs for all you guys to find. If you come across one let me know and i will fix it promptly! And remember this is only version 1.0! there are many more improvements to come!

steps for using:
    1. download tsi
    2. extract tsi from zip file
    3. import tsi file into traktor 2 using the import button found in the controller manager.
    4. Tear down the CLUBS!!!

Default A little too hasty...

I realized that the version i uploaded had a few kinks in the FX selection part of the instant gratification mode. These have been fixed. I also mapped fullscreen toggle to the shift button. I plan on having a video tutorial of the collision mapping upload sometime tonight or tomorrow. I know its a little confusing...

Please test and leave some FEEDBACK!!!

Tech Wizard

I just pulled my APC40 out of the closet - tripped over my CDJ-2000s and DJM-2000 during the process. I am getting back into the scene and though this would be a good place to start. I will be giving your mapping a try. Thanks for your efforts!

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by C-Lab View Post
    I realized that the version i uploaded had a few kinks in the FX selection part of the instant gratification mode. These have been fixed. I also mapped fullscreen toggle to the shift button. I plan on having a video tutorial of the collision mapping upload sometime tonight or tomorrow. I know its a little confusing...

Please test and leave some FEEDBACK!!!

Tech Convert

C-Lab, cannot wait to try this baby out... looks really good! I'm trying to work on something similar and will def PM you about the instant grat mapping in the near future... in the meantime, I though maybe you could use this (as well as everyone out there who uses an APC!)

http://i39.tinypic.com/f24z1e.jpg
    http://www.mediafire.com/?vemwt0fou3u9cym

APC 40 Blank Template

will report back later

Tech Wizard

I have been away from the toys for some time. I can "import" a TSI from the preferences however the APC40 does not seem to send any commands to Traktor. I selected "APC40 - Main Decks Module" from the Preferences->Controller Manager. The CTRL indicator never responds when I move sliders or press buttons on the APC. Live works without issue. Any ideads?

Cheers!

Make sure to turn on the apc an turn it back on before loading traktor ( especially if u have been using it with ableton). This will put the unit in standard mode. If that doesn't cut it try importing the tsi file twice. Hope this works.

Quote Originally Posted by mlull View Post
    C-Lab, cannot wait to try this baby out... looks really good! I'm trying to work on something similar and will def PM you about the instant grat mapping in the near future... in the meantime, I though maybe you could use this (as well as everyone out there who uses an APC!)

http://i39.tinypic.com/f24z1e.jpg
    http://www.mediafire.com/?vemwt0fou3u9cym

APC 40 Blank Template

will report back later
    Thanks for the interest man! Dude, that template you sent me was AWESOME! Did you make that yourself? I going to be adding a few extra little features tonight ( mainly shift functions) if you have any ideas of stuff to add please let me know! Let's make this a team effort! And if you new any help on your own map I would love to lend a hand. Just let me know.

Tech Student

Default Amazing

Man i try to do this belong long time with no succes man your mapping is amazing !!! i notice a bug in the instant gratification the beat masher is not good but is a little thing when i see the amount of work for this mapping just perfect
    need more color in your mapping

RedSolos

sorry for my english i am french

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast