DJTT S2 v1.1 Mapping Thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSwisster View Post
    Got an S2 for Christmas yesterday, just downloaded this and remapped it so that the effect knobs on the S2 control FX panels 2 & 4 and the jogwheels control FX panels 1 & 3 when the shift + tempo reset mode is engaged. It works perfectly. Thanks a lot for that LED fix.
    Can you share this mapping to us in how its work? Im sure lot of ppl here wanna see this. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by oriyong View Post
    Can you share this mapping to us in how its work? Im sure lot of ppl here wanna see this. Thanks in advance.
    Yes please

Tech Convert

Default Mapping Problem/ Help Appreciated

I had just downloaded the mapping, and need some help. I'm not a mapping guru, but I know something is up. When I turn on jog fx mode, that works, and when I begin to use the jogwheel, that works as well. Some problems with mine however are, the jogwheel when using the Fx also is using the pitchbend, as I turn the wheel. Also, I cannot change the effect because it moves too fast through the options, and when I take it out of FX mode, and attempt to scratch, the track keeps rapidly moving and does not stop. I really want to be able to use this mapping. Anybody else have this problem and any solutions? Thanks In advance for any replies.

Tech Convert

Default Help Needed With Mapping

I had just downloaded the mapping, and need some help. I'm not a mapping guru, but I know something is up. When I turn on jog fx mode, that works, and when I begin to use the jogwheel, that works as well. Some problems with mine however are, the jogwheel when using the Fx also is using the pitchbend, as I turn the wheel. Also, I cannot change the effect because it moves too fast through the options, and when I take it out of FX mode, and attempt to scratch, the track keeps rapidly moving and does not stop. I really want to be able to use this mapping. Anybody else have this problem and any solutions? Thanks In advance for any replies.

Tech Student

Hope you'll fix these issues in the january update:

- crossfader mode to relative
    - loop size to control beat jump length
    - either shift should toggle filter/gain knob function

Thanks, can't wait!

Hey there, just got back from a few days away from the internet (:

Basically you want to go through The DJTT Mapping assignment table in Traktor and look for everything that lists its assignment as "FX Unit 1". Click on it and change the function's assignment to "FX Unit 3" Do this for everything EXCEPT the things that are mapped to "Left.Jog.Encoder" and "Left.Jog.Touch".

Now you do the same thing reassigning everything except the Jogwheel Controls from FX Unit 2 to FX unit 4.

Alternatively you could ONLY reassign the Jogwheel controls from FX Units 1 -> 3 & 2 -> 4

Happy mapping (;

Oh and another thing that helped me ergonomically is I made the crossfader the cue-mix headphone encoder and just mix using the individual channel faders.

Tech Mentor

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by DjF1tz View Post

Hi, same problem with the Jogwheel.
    [Sync] and [CUE] don't work and there is some problem with [Browse].
    But very cool stuff !
    Last edited by lapinfuu; 12-28-2011 at 07:26 PM.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by DjF1tz View Post
    I'm no expert, haven't even had my S2 for a week, but I did see a similar problem when I had multiple mappings active and maybe this will help if it turns out to be the same issue....

I didn't realise that any mapping you have in the Controller Manager device menu is active, even if it's not currently highlighted. So I had both the DJTT and the Armyofme mapping active at the same time and they were both having an argument of sorts whenever you pressed a button You can deactivate conflicting mappings by setting the device In-Port to none, or by simply deleting any other mappings you're not currently using.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by jambo View Post
    I'm no expert, haven't even had my S2 for a week, but I did see a similar problem when I had multiple mappings active and maybe this will help if it turns out to be the same issue....

I didn't realise that any mapping you have in the Controller Manager device menu is active, even if it's not currently highlighted. So I had both the DJTT and the Armyofme mapping active at the same time and they were both having an argument of sorts whenever you pressed a button You can deactivate conflicting mappings by setting the device In-Port to none, or by simply deleting any other mappings you're not currently using.

Thanks, it works now !

Is the mapping of the FX button to FX 3 and 4 in jogwheel mode is possible to control 2 single FX too ?
    Last edited by lapinfuu; 12-29-2011 at 01:26 PM.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast