literally ZERO help with midi fighter 3d - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

thanks man. you too.

Please take time to watch your account settings over at the shop. Make sure email is correct, and you're the mailing list.

If that seems in order, please make she your spam filter isn't marking them as spam!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

I don't have a midifighter but I don't think you need to do any mapping - you say it works with Zach's drum racks - what you need to do is learn how to make your own drum racks by the sound of it.

http://www.djtechtools.com/2011/10/1...ve-drum-racks/
    SC | MC

serially you just load up a drum rack with the new sound and do as steve says and press 'midi learn' for the midifighters accelerometers

'I didn't watch the vid, but it's called basics so it should cover loading samples.. if not it's drag and drop bro'
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

cnewell1993, people are reacting 'aggressively', on the boundary of trolling, due to the 'aggressive' nature of your first post.

This is why I am not editing any of the responses, I trust you'll understand this decision.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

yep that is exactly why I replied...
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

No worries, I hear ya.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I deleted my initial reply yesterday.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

I wasn't replying aggresively cnewell - apologies if it came over so - sometimes things read differently to how they're wrote.

My point was the midifighter should be plug n play with ableton - check Dan's post here:
    http://www.djtechtools.com/2012/07/0...n-controllers/

Once you have one drum rack working (which you have - Zach's) then you can make your own and they should work just the same.
    Or you can open one of Zach's packs and change the samples in that one, then save as another rack.
    SC | MC

No worries Nicky, all's well. No harm done.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast