I kinda went digital, my technics feel shoved out already!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Conall View Post
    Nice setup dude, good work on the table and genelecs sound awesome, what model are those?
    thanks man, the genelecs are 8040's. i absolutely love them
    2 Technics 1200MK5's -- 2 CDJ 900's -- Xone DB4 -- Genelec 8040's -- Yamaha 01v (old school !!) -- SSL 1 -- Apple Mac G5

Tech Mentor

man... don't feel "out of date". I came the other way and now steering more to a just turntables. As people say.. the grass is greener
    Macbook Pro 2011 :: Xone 22 :: Technics 1200 :: Denon DNS3700 :: 2x Midifighter ::Akia MPD24 :: Kaoss Pad 2 :: Audio 6 :: KRK Rockit 5 Darkstar :: Roland Sh-101 :: Traktor Scratch Duo :: Ableton live 8

That
    Table
    Is
    Gorgeous

Tech Wizard

Great setup man
    Deejay EKSi's Equipment: Native Instruments Addict: got the X1, S4, Audio Kontrol 1, Maschine
    http://soundcloud.com/deejay-eksi

The table is amazing dude, the mixer is not...I do however base this on owning products of the same brand and hating each and every single one of them.
    13" Macbook Pro i7/8gb/750gb :: Traktor S4 + F1 + Pro 2 :: Allen & Heath DB4 :: Allen & Heath K2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Midi Fighter Pro (BM) :: Midi Fighter 3D :: Pioneer RMX1000 :: DJM800 :: 2 xCDJ1000mk3 :: Beats Pro + Beats Studio

love the table dude! What is it coated in? some kind of leatherette?
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    The table is amazing dude, the mixer is not...I do however base this on owning products of the same brand and hating each and every single one of them.
    I couldn't agree more about the mixer. Online reviews are spot on when they say their build quality is rubbish. That said, i do find it great fun to play with. It was the bargain price that swung it really. Plus, i know it's only a temporary fixture, til i get a DJM2000 or A&H DB4 !

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    love the table dude! What is it coated in? some kind of leatherette?
    Thanks man, yes it's covered in Faux Leather

Thanks for all your comments
    2 Technics 1200MK5's -- 2 CDJ 900's -- Xone DB4 -- Genelec 8040's -- Yamaha 01v (old school !!) -- SSL 1 -- Apple Mac G5

Quote Originally Posted by jamthrax View Post
    man... don't feel "out of date". I came the other way and now steering more to a just turntables. As people say.. the grass is greener
    indeed it is, i am so curious to try an ALL digital setup. i just can't help thinking it would feel more like production than djing. Besides, after all the gear i've bought recently i can't afford to go switching my allegiance now !

that is brilliant man! i love that table you made and think i will try the same thing. ive never made anything like that in my life though, so i think it may be a bit tough for me.

the only issue with a djm 2000 is it won't fit properly in your recessed table. Might want to consider a djm 900.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast