Kontrol S4 Overlays - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

How about street fighter Vs Mortal Kombat? Symetrical deck, two sides, evil Vs evil..... Sound good?

If you buy a 12 inch skin, does it give you the option to remove their logo itself? As in the 12 inch skin one, not the Traktor/Native instruments branding as I love the logos!

Also, how easy is it to get the fader caps and knobs off the S4? When I eventually get one, I don't want to break it before I start!
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Quote Originally Posted by OmniRoss View Post
    If you buy a 12 inch skin, does it give you the option to remove their logo itself?

Also, how easy is it to get the fader caps and knobs off the S4? When I eventually get one, I don't want to break it before I start!

Well I can remove the logo but thats not to say that they wont put it back on. One thing I would do is email and ask them if they are willing to remove to logo. or at the very least be allowed to change the color combo so it better matches the skin.

Since they are technically the ones printing and cutting the overlay they will want some type of branding on it. I dont typically brand my designs as i dont find it necessary. My promotion is all about word of mouth. It keeps it personal.

As far as the knobs go, from what i have heard is that the faders are easy to remove but the knobs are more difficult. Best way would be to protect the controller with a soft cloth and use a flat screw driver to GENTLY pry them off.

Newest sneak peak. Easily 14 hours into this one so far! Still have a long way to go. I'm calling this one "DJ Inside" Tell me what ya think!

I think a lot of these are pretty neat... but BUSY as hell.

I like something quite simple really. If I were (and may) do one, I'd probably make it UV reactive and keep it a single color with black lettering, and have it be consistent.
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter

yes i agree with you something simple....UV reactive woould be awesome as i always loved how the xone 4D looks under the blacklight...

what are the overlays made of btw?? are they like the ones DJTT make?

chubbz

Ive got an E-mail in at 12Inch Skins asking them for more info on their product. More specifically what kind of vinyl are they using and whether or not they an us UV reactive vinyl.

The info is available on their site I think and as for UV reactive there's no mention of it.
    Skinz consist of an air release vinyl, solvent inks and micro textured, scratch resistant polycarbonate laminate....technically speaking.
    Last edited by Yul; 12-13-2010 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike240sx View Post
    How about street fighter Vs Mortal Kombat? Symetrical deck, two sides, evil Vs evil..... Sound good?
    Yeah, that'd be awesome!

This is the sticker i'm planning to put on my MacBook Pro (13") since I go by Coldfuzion I just thought it'd be slightly fitting:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/62501509...s%5B1%5D=title

Or atleast something around the lines of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Yul View Post
    The info is available on their site I think and as for UV reactive there's no mention of it.

Ya i found that, but in the world thats just like saying "I drive a Chevy" Leaves A LOT of details out. I emailed them with specifics like brand, series, process, etc.

Hopefully the reply soon. Id like to do them but i have a non compete so i cant.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast