Need help with Traktor LED mapping, please. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Finally!! This didn't quite do it for me, Stewe, but it got me very close. Thank you for sticking with me on this one! I was hung up on the minimum MIDI range value, don't know why, it's so obvious now! Here's where I finally ended up:

Screen Shot 2014-09-13 at 11.41.11 PM.png

It still wasn't perfect after changing these values, until I added the deck play modCon. Now everything behaves exactly as it should! Thanks again!

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

No problem mate, I'm glad that finally worked! Make sure you upload it to Maps once it's complete.

Cheers!

So... I ended up getting rid of the Twitch.

I thought for sure that it was going to be the perfect controller for me but, in the end, it just was not. If I planned to DJ in more of a traditional sense, this could actually be a great controller! However, I'm a drummer and a producer above all, primarily looking for a live performance setup that feels right for me. I just wanted to also have a good platform to mix, should the occasion arise.

I already have an F1, Z1, and Maschine, so I decided to pick up another F1 instead. Might not be the most sensible track deck scenario, but it'll do. I really should just be focused on my own material anyway.

I'm sure the information in this thread will be useful to somebody along their mapping journey. In the meantime, I'll be getting into a remix-deck-only mapping utilizing dual F1s. It's going to be tailored very specifically to my own performance needs, but I'll share it at some point anyhow!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12