APC40 and Traktor Pro 2 Mapping - 2 Full Decks + 2 Sample Decks and more - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks for your feedback mate and I am happy to hear it is working for you now.

Tech Wizard

AHHH! So stoked! My apc 40 is coming in tomorrow and this mapping just made me twice as excited! Great work man, really I appreciate it.

I plan on using my apc 40 along side a numark stealth control as a sort of pseudo external mixer to have more realistic eq control and jog wheel function. So this will open 2 of your modes for the first knob bank and im trying to figure out what I want to do with them. I am terrible at mapping so I would greatly appreciate any help.

Here is my idea for one to control the sample deck EQs but idk what to do with the buttons. Reset all EQs, if possible? Suggestions?

For the other mode i was thinking dedicated slot sample size like derders said. But again not sure what to do with the buttons

Now i have these ideas but i have no idea how to make them happen. and_leite i hope you dont mind helpin me out, let me know what you think and i will be all over this thread once my apc comes in and i start messing with it.

Much Love
    DJ RAGyD

HP G62 Win 7 - Traktor Pro 2 - Live 8 - Akai APC 40 - Xone DX - Nano Pad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12