padKontrol mapping for Traktor Pro 2
    Tech Convert

Default padKontrol mapping for Traktor Pro 2

Hey guys!
    I've bought my korg padKontrol a few years ago but unfortunately never really got to use it because I didn't find any mappings for nothing.

But now I just got an idea how to use it with traktor pro 2:

Sample Decks:
    - The 2 bottom rows are to access the 8 Slots.
    - Without pressing a shit button they react like a “cue”. So they stop playing when you stop pressing them.
    - When pressing “SHIFT: Play” + SLOT it plays a loops or the full sound.
    - When pressing “SHIFT: LOAD” + SLOT it loads a sample from your browse list
    - When pressing “SHIFT: Mute” + SLOT you can mute single channels
    Loop recorder:
    - When pressing “Looprecorder Loop Size” it changes the loop size
    - When pressing “Loop Record” it records a loop
    ---- When also pressing “SHIFT:PLAY” it deletes the recorded loop in the loop recorder
    - When pressing “SHIFT: Load loop to sample deck” + SLOT it copies the loop from the loop recorder to the desired slot
    Knobs:
    - The left knob on the top controls Dry/wet from Effect 3 (I usually use a delay) (make sure to assign effect 3 as “single” and switch it on manually)
    - The right knob on the top controls Dry/wet from the loop recorder

You can download it here:
    http://files.jathe.net/padKontrol/pa...ol_mapping.zip

What do you think about it? If you have any ideas how to improve it, I'll update the mapping.

Default Setting this up?

Hey there...I have a Numark TotalControl and want to use that together with my Korg PadKontrol. I want the PadKontrol to control the sample decks while the TotalControl triggers decks A & B. I have NO idea how to get Traktor Pro2 to recognize both controllers at the same time. I've imported your tsi file for the Padkontrol and am also using a custom tsi for my TotalControl...do you know how to help set this up?

Cheers!

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prgmtc View Post
    Hey there...I have a Numark TotalControl and want to use that together with my Korg PadKontrol. I want the PadKontrol to control the sample decks while the TotalControl triggers decks A & B. I have NO idea how to get Traktor Pro2 to recognize both controllers at the same time. I've imported your tsi file for the Padkontrol and am also using a custom tsi for my TotalControl...do you know how to help set this up?

Cheers!
    Install numark mapping using big import and then add this mapping from device menu.

Ok...So i got it to recognize both...how do you "shift" with the padkontrol...I realize that I'm a complete n00b. Anything helps. Thanks!

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

From understanding the image. Pressing and holding any of shift labeled buttons should preset different functions for that yellow marked pads.