vci-100 1.4 firmware issues please read and please help!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Convert

I seem to have solved many of my problems by stripping out the tsi files and then re installing it all over again. The toggle thing doesn't work still but the disco mode and all other functions do now.

The expert at my end suggested that the problems I've had could be the result of a conflict between two midi controllers - I'm trying to fun a korg nano pad purely for cur points concurrently, using the tsi file created by armyofme but I've deleted everything but the first scene of that so I assumed that with that only being the cue point function for the a and b decks that it would be easily sorted. What are your thoughts on that?

Also, again, thanks a million for taking the time to reply to my issues.

Having read through lots of posts today without trying to sound too whimsical, this is by far the kindest and uncritical online community I have ever been part of and I only hope that I can help someone in the future.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

As long as the in/out ports are set correctly for the different midi devices they shouldn't conflict with each other. Can you confirm that Traktor is not running when you do the togle test? Are you able to update the version of Traktor or is this a cracked version?
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Convert

I'm a cheeky cracked boy unfortunately - too much of a bargain last year in Thailand to turn it down. I've managed to obtain updates though so it's up to scratch.

Traktor is definitely not running when I do the toggle test.

The main issue when I have the two tsi's running now is that when I turn the gain knob I drop up to 20 cur points for no good reason.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12