Which TRAKTOR Hercules RMX Mapping Is Most Effective?
    Tech Wizard

Default Which TRAKTOR Hercules RMX Mapping Is Most Effective?

So I recently managed to get my Hercules RMX configured to Traktor. I have just upgraded from Virtual DJ and MUCH prefer Traktor. However, I dislike the Hercules mapping for the RMX. I have looked around the forums for a while to see which mapping looks the best but there is FAR too many.

It is probably best to try each of them out but this would take years. So I was wondering if some of you could point out some of the mappings that you have used and which are the best or most effective.

Thanks
    Hutch

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

You can have a peek at my one, images on whats what .. but pretty much everything is covered (I think).

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20721

Tech Wizard

Looks decent, im looking for a 2 deck mapping though. Not quite up to the 4 deck mixing yet

Tech Student

Default Best mapping

Quote Originally Posted by djhutchx View Post
    So I recently managed to get my Hercules RMX configured to Traktor. I have just upgraded from Virtual DJ and MUCH prefer Traktor. However, I dislike the Hercules mapping for the RMX. I have looked around the forums for a while to see which mapping looks the best but there is FAR too many.

It is probably best to try each of them out but this would take years. So I was wondering if some of you could point out some of the mappings that you have used and which are the best or most effective.

Thanks
    Hutch
    Hi, I made this mapping and i think is the best one for traktor, here the video and download link in description.