Are you passionate about DJing and want work inside creative environment that is dedicated to improving the music industry? DJ TechTools is looking for a few exceptional people to help us grow.
Here are the positions we are hiring for right now:
Ruby Web Developer (Europe or US)
We need a full stack web developer experienced in web dev to work on:
Just email email@example.com if that is you!
Senior/Managing Editor (Europe or US)
Dj TechTools needs a part time editor to manage the writers and articles that come out on Dj TechTools. This person will work directly with our Senior Editor, Ean Golden and get training from him on how to run the ship. You will be managing the pitch meetings, and keeping the flow of articles perfect along with doing basic copywriting and publication jobs. We expect this job will take 10-20 hours per week and pay in the range of $1000-$2000 per month depending on experience and time spent. People from all around the world are welcome to apply!
What You’ll Need To Have
- Good solid organization – you should enjoy keeping meetings on time and systems working well.
- Basic graphic design skills, Photoshop-fu
- Good knowledge of the DJ and digital music production worlds
- A passion and skill for writing and copy editing – grate spelzings
Ean Will Train you in
- The Dj TechTools voice and style
- Editorial management system
- How to lead the monthly pitch meetings
- Reviewing and collecting content ideas
- Managing the weekly content flow
- Seeking out great content creators in the DJ sphere
- Setting up interviews with great artists
- Assigning new ideas weekly
Double Bonus Points but not required
- Journalism and Publishing background
- Video editing skills are always appreciated
- Social Media expertise
How To Apply
- email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Resumé with complete work and salary history
- Short cover letter (in the email) – include hours you can devote per week, desired start date, and other projects or teams you managed in the past.