Are you passionate about DJing and want work inside creative environment that is dedicated to improving the music industry? DJ TechTools is looking for a few exceptional people to help us grow.
Here are the positions we are hiring for right now:
Senior/Managing Editor (Europe or US)
Job Description: Dj TechTools needs a full time editor to manage daily operations and all articles on Dj TechTools. This person will play a very important role in curating articles, writing in-depth pieces and finding great new writers and contributors for this site.
- experience using WordPress
- The ability to manage writers and move forward content through the editorial cycle on time every week
- crisp graphic design skills, Photoshop-fu
- intense knowledge of the DJ and digital music production worlds
- a passion and skill for writing and copy editing
- some history or demonstrable experience in the management of an editorial cycle
- some great ideas and clear vision on ways in which we can improve the DJTT voice.
- Reviewing and collecting content ideas
- Managing the weekly content flow
- Seeking out great content creators in the DJ sphere
- Setting up and executing interviews with great artists
- Pitching and Assigning new ideas weekly
- Journalism and Publishing background
- Video editing skills are always appreciated
- Social Media expertise
- Experience as the head of a editorial team
- email email@example.com with:
- Resumé with complete work and salary history
- Short cover letter (in the email is fine!) – include expected salary, desired start date, and three original content or interaction ideas for the DJTT blog
We’re constantly looking for writers who are passionate about digital DJ and music production technology. Our blog has a large, dedicated readership who are looking for in-depth articles that help, teach, and inform them about a wide range of topics. If you’re interested in becoming a writer, please read our full page on just that topic.