Midifighter Features - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tech Convert

i used midi learn in serato to map my controller, so I can only assume the same would apply in traktor
    B-Matty | 2.53ghz Pc | 2.24ghz Macbook | 2 x Pioneer CDJ1000mk3's | Pioneer DJM400 | Serato Scratch Live 3 | Ableton Live 8 | Propellorheads Reason 4 | Carrillon 25-key | Standard MidiFighter

Tech Guru

somewhat off topic .. i wish we would start getting a proper doc page for all the DJTT controller/modifications. like the other day i was searching forever to find the video where Ean explains how to switch between FW 1.2 and 1.3 on the VCI-100 SE. to yeah .. lets move stuff like this out of the forum.
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith View Post
    somewhat off topic .. i wish we would start getting a proper doc page for all the DJTT controller/modifications. like the other day i was searching forever to find the video where Ean explains how to switch between FW 1.2 and 1.3 on the VCI-100 SE. to yeah .. lets move stuff like this out of the forum.
    +1.. otherwise the same questions will rise up again and again..
    Setup: TP 3, Kontrol S5, MF Twister, MF3D, MF Classic, DIY-Midifighter, Aiaiai Tma-1
    soundcloud
    facebook
    formerly know as weltraumpapst

d.i.c.k. lol
    I used to link music in my signature but nowadays I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    not to be a d.i.c.k but i noticed resources is spelt wrong on the main page.
    You mean spelled? Fail lol

Hagging on old posts #fail!
    Last edited by tekki; 02-12-2010 at 11:48 AM.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Why isn't there an option (4 little extra buttons) to switch between different midipages? I'd like a Midifighter that can be setup for different pages.
    For me 16 Buttons just isn't enough.
    http://facebook.com/like.GRIZU
    Setup: MacBook 2.2 GHz 3 GB RAM OSX 10.6.4, Torq Conectiv Vinyl 1.5.3, 2x Technics MKII, Ecler HAK 320, PMC-05 Pro 4 Blk, PMC-06 Pro B, 2x Shure M44-7, VCI-300 & VFX-1 + ITCH, NI Maschine, Korg nano Pad & Kontrol, Audio8DJ & TS Pro, Novation Dicer

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

4 bank mode is coming, just needs some polishing and thorough testing I believe, but Ill let Fatlimey tell us an ETA

I'm, in the middle of a major overhaul of the main loop. I'm moving from a reactive "Someone pressed a button, I must immediately light an LED and generate a MIDI event..." style design to a "Someone pressed a button, let me immediately generate a MIDI event and make a record of that so we can see later whether we want to change the LEDs in some way once we've checked out in the MIDI input stream and the expansion ports..." state based design.

Essentially it's in pieces all over the living room floor, each piece on a separate piece of newspaper, but they're a lot cleaner and working better than they used to. It should come together quickly.

What does this have to do with mapping different pages?

I'd like one page / 16 buttons for the sampler in Torq.
    Another page for cuepointjuggling.
    One for effects and loops, ...
    I did this with different (groups) pages on my NI Maschine super easy, even my Korg nanoPad let's me change between four banks/pages.

But the Midifighter doesn't have these little extra buttons to make a switch between different pages. It's the only feature I really want in a Midifighter.
    Maschine needs more space while travelling and I'd love to buy a Midifighter and play around with these dope arcadebuttons.
    http://facebook.com/like.GRIZU
    Setup: MacBook 2.2 GHz 3 GB RAM OSX 10.6.4, Torq Conectiv Vinyl 1.5.3, 2x Technics MKII, Ecler HAK 320, PMC-05 Pro 4 Blk, PMC-06 Pro B, 2x Shure M44-7, VCI-300 & VFX-1 + ITCH, NI Maschine, Korg nano Pad & Kontrol, Audio8DJ & TS Pro, Novation Dicer

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast