PsyTrance Mega Super Awesome Mix - Page 8
Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

We're locked in now, but we'll have more of these. Seems to be a larger demand for Psy around here. It's not all about DnB and Electro, thank god.

Alright, so I'll do some mellow stuff mixing into something a little funker, and once I hit around 145 I'll lock it in for either Tekki or Jes. You guys decide.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

I have got to check my webspace, but if all goes well... We should be able to do something.

(Otherwise I will take a look at my dropbox. )
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by Ciar2001 View Post
    I wouldnt know psytrance if it walked up and offered me a pint of lager and a packet of crisps lol would otherwise give it a go for a laugh!
    LOLz, I have listened to some, so this is a firsttimer for me too.

Quote Originally Posted by DvlsAdvct View Post
    We're locked in now, but we'll have more of these. Seems to be a larger demand for Psy around here. It's not all about DnB and Electro, thank god.

Alright, so I'll do some mellow stuff mixing into something a little funker, and once I hit around 145 I'll lock it in for either Tekki or Jes. You guys decide.
    I don't mind man. We could do a newbies before the oldbies mix?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

Quote Originally Posted by DvlsAdvct View Post
    I hope not toooooo mellow man what i meant with the bpm was that 145 is pretty much average for this style any way and most tracks will be +/- 3 BPM from that. No matter
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Just Rock out what you like, don't worry about us, we iz big and ugly enough to adapt to yer styles hopefully.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

I figure I'll do what I do for most mixes. I'll give a good energy and build it up to that glorious tempo, leaving room for Tekki to pick it up for you guys to get all heavy.

Or I won't.

Who knows. I'll see how I feel when it all starts.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

hehe wicked.

I'ma start on a cover if yall are cool with that. any ideas, suggestions? just off the top of my head i'm thinking a tripped out train with a few effects thrown on.

Ghehehe, just bust loose man, just bust loose.

I managed to cook up this for our crew page, hmm i'll have a coffee and raid deviant art later lol.

Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast