PsyTrance Mega Super Awesome Mix - Page 6
Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Wicked. have to see what D.A says tho, he da boss welcome to the forumz mate!
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

i'm listening to your mixes on soundcloud now. is it all on the vci?

I use an i-mix mainly and herc steel sometimes at home, my brother uses cdjs and we borrow whatever else we can when we play out mate.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

I think we could always use a 'vage otter', but that's up to the initiator. .

You dutch by any chance?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Like I said, I'd rather do passes cause, well, it forces us to work harder, but if everyone else wants 30 minute cuts then I'll consider myself outvoted.

I may be da boss but I want us all to have, y'know, fun 'n shit
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Blame the democracy I say.

But passes is cool with me.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

hey now, it's not about democracy. I'm just not a crazy dictator.

I just like need to meld my mixing style to fit with, y'know, someone else's
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

Divided we stand
    United we fall

True that man, true that.

I'd rather just do one run as i could squeeze more into 30 mins than 15, if you get what i mean, but whatever you decide is cool man. so whats the logistics on doing a mix such as this anyway?

We're gonna need someone willing to host the file. I don't have a dedicated FTP right now, but if Tekki would be kind enough to volunteer his services I think we could put something together there.

Pretty much someone will start, they'll record their pass, then upload the file. Someone else will do the same until it's done.

with 4 people that's already 2 hours, so touch to justify putting more in than that.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast